Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a misogynist, I actually like the "4B" movement

I like any ideology that aims to separate men and women. I hate women and if they don't let me have sex with them, then their presence in my life is WORTHLESS and they should be as separated from me as possible.

I hate women, each time I visit reddit and see the things women there say I remember that women are woke, that they are radical feminists and that they are my political enemy. We, men, need to get rid of them, here's my idea:

My country should be divided in half, all men should be forced to live on one side and all women should be forced to live on the other side. I want men and women to live completely separate lives, I want little boys to never see a woman in their lives and never be corrupted and ruined by those evil animals, I want them to not be corrupted by female ideas like for example woke ideas, feminism and astrology.

I want radical feminists who hate men to have the opportunity to stop interacting with us forever and leave us in peace and stop irritating us with their disgusting presence.

I want promiscuous Chads who have all the sex we can't have to be forced to live a life of celibacy so that they are forced to live as miserable as us incels.

And this is how we are going to reproduce as a species: we are not going to reproduce sexually, instead, we're going to generate babies artificially by extracting the sperm of the genetically superior men and putting it inside genetically superior women. This way, we're going to create an eugenic society in which men and women aren't going to interact with each other. A society without mothers, without sisters, without feminists, without females... we need to make it a reality.
foids shouldn't be allowed to speak to men, better yet they shouldn't be allowed to speak at all