Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian eyes are the most unattractive.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
That's why even children mock their eyes. It's universily, unattractive. Every rice who gets surgery, immediately, becomes more attractive. Can't believe some ricecels delude themselves, and think Asians have hunter eyes.
@Cayden Zhang

Screenshot 2024 05 08 163947

noodlefoid mog

Noodlewhores want nothing to do with me anyway jfl

That's why even children mock their eyes. It's universily, unattractive. Every rice who gets surgery, immediately, becomes more attractive. Can't believe some ricecels delude themselves, and think Asians have hunter eyes.
@Cayden Zhang
If this girl wanted to be your gf would you say no

Yea mongloids fucking ugly

Over for DownSyndromeeyedcels

If they have a neotenous face, I think that one of the most attractive features of noodles is their eyes.

@Cayden Zhang
Asian eyes barely look human, because chinks we are a devolved version of humans

Blowjob eyes. Too bad the men have it as well :feelskek:
Well, I guess if that's what you want to call it. But that's what my ideal girl genuinely looks like. For ricemen who are changs or kpopmaxxed, they can also make it work, but otherwise, it's usually going to be their worst failo.

They all have slit eyes most likely from inbreeding