Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average day at a country club

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
A country club is a place where rich normies hang out to play golf and have their own personal restaurant for those who dont know.
While it is a suifuel job, I am just a foodrunner so I never interact with them. Today we had about 500 people come in today, and from what I saw, only about 2 men out of 250+ i saw were my height (5'7), every other man there was 5'10+. and for the foids, the average was around my height with a couple being a few inches shorter or being taller. That is for the adults, for the zoomers, the average for boy is 5'10, and for foid its 5'7. Seeing a 13-15 yr old boy being the same height as me is insane and they just keep getting taller. :feelsrope:

Since this place is made for rich people, 98% of members are white. The only instances I've seen an ethnic is a pajeeta foid married to a white man and 2 other gooks being married to white men. 85% of the kitchen/work staff are ethnic. :feelskek:

I am also a poorcel so i must push through :feelscry:

They hire ethnics so they can mog their employees more easily and feel better about themselves.

A country club is a place where rich normies hang out to play golf and have their own personal restaurant for those who dont know.
While it is a suifuel job, I am just a foodrunner so I never interact with them. Today we had about 500 people come in today, and from what I saw, only about 2 men out of 250+ i saw were my height (5'7), every other man there was 5'10+. and for the foids, the average was around my height with a couple being a few inches shorter or being taller. That is for the adults, for the zoomers, the average for boy is 5'10, and for foid its 5'7. Seeing a 13-15 yr old boy being the same height as me is insane and they just keep getting taller. :feelsrope:

Since this place is made for rich people, 98% of members are white. The only instances I've seen an ethnic is a pajeeta foid married to a white man and 2 other gooks being married to white men. 85% of the kitchen/work staff are ethnic. :feelskek:

I am also a poorcel so i must push through :feelscry:
Country clubs need blood and rape