Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If you would be truly blackpilled you would support the ideology of the nazis
Dnr antisemite only thing I support is equality for jews, african americans, muslims and asians

Dnr

How is this bigotry allowed on this site???
@Master
Feel free to leave this site and join Reddit or one of the other billion bluepilled websites that exist

Feel free to leave this site and join Reddit or one of the other billion bluepilled websites that exist
Can’t think of any arguments because you know I’m right

Can’t think of any arguments because you know I’m right
Again, this is a blackpilled website where we say things without sugar coating. If you dont like this then this website isnt for you

free @faded he's a chosen person

and free @decembrist_kirillov IDC what he did

That kike better stay banned. We can't allow kikes on here. Having our greatest enemies among us.
Yeah fuck him- I’ve never ONCE seen him put in ANY effort on a thread at all, never tried to contribute to anything constructive, and just tries to constantly provoke others & shits-up ID.

No offense to those who do, but I cannot see how anyone would find him “funny” when he’s acting more like an actual 14 year old than the actual underaged LARPs here.
It sucks for him, but that's one of the funniest ways to get banned :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Mofo really got a ban for doing something we're explicitly allowed to do:lul::lul::lul::lul:.
fuck the CUCK mods and fuck master for allowing this faggot back
Honestly, i’m getting so fucking sick of everything on this site, and i’m so close to signing off for a bit or asking for a temp. ban

The guy @Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned: Meanwhile, a literal manlet shamer & tranny lover is allowed back on even after proudweeb said he was done for good.

Everyone’s always at each others throats here, and it’s only gotten worse with the state of the forum: In fact, i’m barely even motivated to work on the threads I wanted to make and/or reply to. I also, just like my experiences with normies irl, am beginning to question if some users here are worth being “friends” with.

Life just keeps on getting worse in every way possible for me, and this forum isn’t an exception.

The guy @
Puppeter
@Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned: Meanwhile, a literal manlet shamer & tranny lover is allowed back on even after proudweeb said he was done for good.
fuck @Puppeter too he does the same shit he should rest in piss too

The guy @Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned
It really wasn't for the "necroposting" even though @Fat Link included that in his warning message, it was for insulting another member, starting a fight, etc. Necroposting might be allowed in must read but I don't think off-topic and thread derailment, nor spam are.

Yeah fuck him- I’ve never ONCE seen him put in ANY effort on a thread at all, never tried to contribute to anything constructive, and just tries to constantly provoke others & shits-up ID.

No offense to those who do, but I cannot see how anyone would find him “funny” when he’s acting more like an actual 14 year old than the actual underaged LARPs here.

Honestly, i’m getting so fucking sick of everything on this site, and i’m so close to signing off for a bit or asking for a temp. ban

The guy @Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned: Meanwhile, a literal manlet shamer & tranny lover is allowed back on even after proudweeb said he was done for good.

Everyone’s always at each others throats here, and it’s only gotten worse with the state of the forum: In fact, i’m barely even motivated to work on the threads I wanted to make and/or reply to. I also, just like my experiences with normies irl, am beginning to question if some users here are worth being “friends” with.

Life just keeps on getting worse in every way possible for me, and this forum isn’t an exception.
Tbh i think Faded is one of the funniest users. I find it funny af when he spergs out and calls everyone antisemtir or gentile.

But i agree with the rest. There is no doubt that most mods on .is are corrupt. I also kinda lose interest in .is because im getting tired of NTpill deniers, faggots, foid worshippers etc.

Incel is is no different to HS where the most popular are protected species

Incel is is no different to HS where the most popular are protected species
general alek and the incel militia larper beg to differ, you still see people shilling for them to this day

@fracassaduu

@LeFrenchCel

If you get banned even once on this forum, its best you never return

sexualizing minors

me and @NeverEvenBegan got that retard un-hardbanned like 4days ago and he already fucked up
State of .is in 2024.

How did you guys even get him unbanned?
I seriously hope he was trolling with that post. I know we’re all desperate for puzzay over here but I can’t imagine wanting to pound a “femboy’s” scat-filled colon in lieu of one
As do I- I really do believe & hope he was trolling, because as I said I am reaching my limit with this forum.

As do I- I really do believe & hope he was trolling, because as I said I am reaching my limit with this forum
He hit my PM and said he was. He’s gonna try and appeal the ban

Users who are viewing this thread

• Natey Nate
  • anandkonda
  • SchrodingersPhoenix
  • Friezacel
  • weaselbomber
  • Eventy
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4