Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bear bs

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
"i would rather be alone with a beard than with a Man in a forest!!!":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Uuuhhh. Do You have a Brian?

The ONLY REASON men are statistically more dangerous than bears is JUST BECAUSE women dont live with bears.

If we all lived in the forest, both women and men would get maulled by bears.

If bears lived among us, LOOK AT THE STATS THENNNNNN

HOW IS THIS A QUESTUON+$+$828#(#+#;(( SKWXWKQXWQKZWQKZWZWZ

@Ron.Belgrade hallo
@NeverEvenBegan
@Adolf Kitler
@CopeHarderNow

When they say bear they imagine either a bear or a sub 5 male

Teddy bears were created to encourage foids to have sex with bears.

The bear vs woman discussion has been absolutely fascinating to watch unfold.

It's the absolute perfect topic for man-hating feminist women.

1. They get to self-victimize and fish for pity points by listing literally every single 'bad' interaction they ever had with men, most of which are self-inflicted, self-caused, grossly exaggerated or just not that big of a deal.

2. They get yet another opportunity to mindlessly hate on men. Now every single time a man does something that slightly inconveniences them, they can go and circlejerk and say ''heh, the bear wouldn't do that to me. and they still wonder why we pick the bear :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.

3. They get yet anoter opportunity to push for feminism. Every single time men understandably express confusion and offense at the idea of women thinking literal wild fucking bears are less dangerous than average Joe on the street, women get once again to circlejerk '':foidSoy::foidSoy:oh my goshhhh, men STILL don't get it. they can't take NO for an answer even in a hypothetical! this is exactly why we need feminism''

4. Male feminists, beta soys, desperate simps, beta orbiters, they all get to self-flagelate for being men and they take the women's side ''I am a man and EVEN I would pick the bear:soy:. Us men really need to do BETTER :soy::soy::soy:. Poor qweens... Can I get some pussy crumbs now pretty please? :feels:''. This also feeds into the ego of women.

1. They get to self-victimize and fish for pity points by listing literally every single 'bad' interaction they ever had with men, most of which are self-inflicted, self-caused, grossly exaggerated or just not that big of a deal.

2. They get yet another opportunity to mindlessly hate on men. Now every single time a man does something that slightly inconveniences them, they can go and circlejerk and say ''heh, the bear wouldn't do that to me. and they still wonder why we pick the bear :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.

3. They get yet anoter opportunity to push for feminism. Every single time men understandably express confusion and offense at the idea of women thinking literal wild fucking bears are less dangerous than average Joe on the street, women get once again to circlejerk '':foidSoy::foidSoy:oh my goshhhh, men STILL don't get it. they can't take NO for an answer even in a hypothetical! this is exactly why we need feminism''

4. Male feminists, beta soys, desperate simps, beta orbiters, they all get to self-flagelate for being men and they take the women's side ''I am a man and EVEN I would pick the bear:soy:. Us men really need to do BETTER :soy::soy::soy:. Poor qweens... Can I get some pussy crumbs now pretty please? :feels:''. This also feeds into the ego of women.
Bro wrote an essay. Ur right tho

Just another internet trend that is used to hate on men
It will fade away with time

Just another internet trend that is used to hate on men
It will fade away with time
And be replaced with something else. Until men are truly back into power and feminism is destroyed utterly, this will continue, and the gender gap will continue to worsen until it's too late for any change to occur and turn the whole situation around.

"i would rather be alone with a beard than with a Man in a forest!!!":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Uuuhhh. Do You have a Brian?

The ONLY REASON men are statistically more dangerous than bears is JUST BECAUSE women dont live with bears.

If we all lived in the forest, both women and men would get maulled by bears.

If bears lived among us, LOOK AT THE STATS THENNNNNN

HOW IS THIS A QUESTUON+$+$828#(#+#;(( SKWXWKQXWQKZWQKZWZWZ

@Ron.Belgrade hallo
@NeverEvenBegan
@Adolf Kitler
@CopeHarderNow
I would rather be in the forest with a bear than with a foid. Bears are based, women are cringe.

And be replaced with something else. Until men are truly back into power and feminism is destroyed utterly, this will continue, and the gender gap will continue to worsen until it's too late for any change to occur and turn the whole situation around.
Yes its an endless cycle where they'll constantly bring something new to demonize us

the moral of the bear vs. man discussion:

1. to be a man is to be a rapist
2. men should man up, be masculine, and rape

"Why are young men checking out, guys? I just don't get it"

I had a discussion with some feminists.
- Based on what, are you saying that you would prefer to be with a bear and not a man?
- Based on statistics, much more men hurt women than bears.
- Ok, can I, based on statistics, say that I prefer to meet in the forest a white man and not an african american?
- Crickets...

send them off to the bear country

Didn’t know women see as much bears roaming around as they do men
Off course not, but I wanted to catch them on racism. Their argument based on emotions.

It's a western retardation test. Most westerners that live in countries with little to no bears really don't know anything about them. They think that bears are these cuts ass fuzzy balls of memeable content, but every single bear country person is going to tell you that they are vicious and that they'll attack for laughs and giggles.
Look at this retarded foid.... she literally wanted to feed two cubs and they bit her hand just because. Loads of people get attacked by bears in Romania, some are lucky, most aren't. This isn't a foid L, it's just plain ignorance on the part of westerners. I've asked incels in denial that I know IRL about the bear/man dilemma and they chose the bear.