Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being Bangladeshi curry is better than Indian curry

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★★
0% - Racebait in ID
We Bengalis don't have stereotypes of being street shitters and rapist also we are one of the fastest developing country in the world!

We Bengalis are way lighter skin than India as for myself my skin is pretty light u can call it pale but definitely not European passing but east Asia definitely. I mostly see my type of skin pretty common here. And our women are from abused Muslim households so they probably doesn't have much standards since not abusing them is enough for them. I've encountered lots of women who are htb's who loves their sub5 husband just for the fact that they aren't abusive Muslim and treats her right.

No hate for Indian curry brothers tho it's just a discussion thread of what you guys think we'll I agree both are subhuman shithole but Bangladesh I very unknown to the world and have potential to thrive.

It's the same for whole subcontinent, we are useless abo mutts, live like cockroaches and have no souls

It's the same for whole subcontinent, we are useless abo mutts, live like cockroaches and have no souls
True, but Bangladesh have potential to become better curries since they are very unknown and "niche" type of curries

What's bangladesh

Cope harder GrAYcurry

True, but Bangladesh have potential to become better curries since they are very unknown and "niche" type of curries
Do you live in Bangladesh, if so how is life there? I'm talking about in general not to do with Inceldom

Do you live in Bangladesh, if so how is life there? I'm talking about in general not to do with Inceldom
Life is quite well but it's really hot here like it was around 45° in April which was really lot where we supposed to have best climate conditions

Being brahmin (like in Fallout) curry is the best

@anandkonda

bangladeshi boy

Cope harder GrAYcurry
This coping made me laugh so hard lmao. Wtf level of coping is this? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bangladesh has been a Indian and Russian puppet ever since we won the 1971 war

No. Sorry but it's just you North nigger cow belters. Stop trying to drag us South Indians to your level

This coping made me laugh so hard lmao. Wtf level of coping is this? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bangladesh has been a Indian and Russian puppet ever since we won the 1971 war
That's not the point, I meant Bangladesh can be considered better than India since they don't get mentioned much and don't have those stereotypes

We Bengalis don't have stereotypes of being street shitters and rapist also we are one of the fastest developing country in the world!

We Bengalis are way lighter skin than India as for myself my skin is pretty light u can call it pale but definitely not European passing but east Asia definitely. I mostly see my type of skin pretty common here. And our women are from abused Muslim households so they probably doesn't have much standards since not abusing them is enough for them. I've encountered lots of women who are htb's who loves their sub5 husband just for the fact that they aren't abusive Muslim and treats her right.

No hate for Indian curry brothers tho it's just a discussion thread of what you guys think we'll I agree both are subhuman shithole but Bangladesh I very unknown to the world and have potential to thrive.
nice avi

Being Pakistani is better than both tbh

hopeless_cel

Greycel
Joined Apr 30, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Being Bangladeshi curry is better than Indian curry

I meant Bangladesh can be considered better than India since they don't get mentioned much and don't have those stereotypes
Cope. All shitskins are the same

You can buy child wife for like 50$ there I saw a documentary about it once in the villages.

They used to do the same in my slav shithole. They would sell their teen daughters to highest bidders. They don't do that anymore tho.

They used to do the same in my slav shithole. They would sell their teen daughters to highest bidders. They don't do that anymore tho.
I saw a documentary about something like that in Bulgaria, but nowadays they basically just turned it into a fashion show and a party.

Curry is curry
We're all being treated like useless stray dogs and you niggers are arguing over whose superior lol
Even if you spray a lil fragrance on a pile of shit it still remains a pile of shit

You didn't win any war, you just helped
Cope. The whole thing was planned by us. Their separatist leaders were funded by us. By us I mean India and USSR. Ever since then we have setup our controlled puppet government

are you fucking retarded

bangladesh is literally the most nigger like country in south asia

Cope. The whole thing was planned by us. Their separatist leaders were funded by us. By us I mean India and USSR. Ever since then we have setup our controlled puppet government
U guys now abuse us back right now jfl

this nigger is proud of being from a country exclusively comprising bengalis jfl

Yes I'm Bengali too. What saves us from the negative Indian stereotypes is Islam. Islam is highly cognisant of cleanliness and smelling good. Prophet Mohammed said a man went to hell because he was reckless when relieving himself as he got urine drops on his garments. Islam also forbids speaking to non-related women unnecessarily, so it limits acting desperate and weird.

Yes I'm Bengali too. What saves us from the negative Indian stereotypes is Islam. Islam is highly cognisant of cleanliness. Prophet Mohammed said a man went to hell because he was reckless when relieving himself as he got urine drops on his garments. Islam also forbids speaking to non-related women unnecessarily, so it limits acting desperate and weird.
Prophet Muhammad may piss be upon him was a faggot

Actually, yes. And even though Muhammad claimed homosexuality was wrong, he himself was involved in homosexual behavior.
Sunan Abi Dawud 5224

Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr:

AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!
A man kissing Muhammad's bare chest.
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."
Naked Muhammad kissing another man.

Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual.

Prophet Muhammad may piss be upon him was a faggot

Actually, yes. And even though Muhammad claimed homosexuality was wrong, he himself was involved in homosexual behavior.

A man kissing Muhammad's bare chest.

Naked Muhammad kissing another man.

Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual.
Jfl I agree with this tho I am thinking of converting to Christianity

@Confessor look at these Bangladeshis coping here :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Don't you West Bengalis hate them?

I don't know about Bangladeshi males Vs Indian males, nor do I give a fuck.

But one thing I'm 100% on is Bangladeshi women mog Indian women.