Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best games for consoles? (current gen)

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
PS4 / Xbox One / Switch

which games have you liked so far?

Bloodborne, GTA V, SF V, Monster Hunter World

Ps4:uncharted4 and it's other games, bloodborne, Nier automato, dark souls series, final fantasy 10 and 12 remaster,metal gear solid 5, persona series, assassin creed 4 and the recent one, and don't get fallout 4

Nier Automata for ps4

Tellem--T said:
Ps4:uncharted4 and it's other games, bloodborne, Nier automato, dark souls series, final fantasy 10 and 12 remaster,metal gear solid 5, persona series, assassin creed 4 and the recent one, and don't get fallout 4

lol, Fallout 4 was a disgrace, but I'm addicted to the shitty settlement feature. 

what you like better, bloodborne or souls?

fuck, no one plays console or what?

fukmylyf said:
lol, Fallout 4 was a disgrace, but I'm addicted to the shitty settlement feature. 

what you like better, bloodborne or souls?

souls because dark souls 2 was my first, i spent thousands of hours into that game in PVP and PVE, i thinked i reached ng+10, also i bought the game 3 times once on the pc and scholar of first sin edition and also the ps4 scholar of first edition lol. also like 1 and 3. i loved the last dlc for dark souls 3 the ring city i beleive that what it was called.

fukmylyf said:

I do, but consoles are mostly for normies.

Sly Cooper is another good one (ps2 and ps3)

Monster Hunter, Nier automata, persona 5

Tellem--T said:
souls because dark souls 2 was my first, i spent thousands of hours into that game in PVP and PVE, i thinked i reached ng+10, also i bought the game 3 times once on the pc and scholar of first sin edition and also the ps4 scholar of first edition lol. also like 1 and 3. i loved the last dlc for dark souls 3 the ring city i beleive that what it was called.

Spent thousands of hours in the first souls game and hundreds in all the others, good games.

bloodborne

theultimate341 said:
Monster Hunter, Nier automata, persona 5

Good taste

The Devil May Cry collection for ps3

Also Resident Evil 4

Tetris runs great on Xbox One.

Gundam versus/ dark souls 3/ never played on one

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Good taste

d5b.png

ArtoriasWolf said:
Spent thousands of hours in the first souls game and hundreds in all the others, good games.

bloodborne

you have any idea what fromsoft is up to,

Tellem--T said:
you have any idea what fromsoft is up to,

Shadows die twice

Bloodborne
GT Sport
GTA V
Uncharted 4
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
DOOM
Resident Evil 7
Persona 5

GTA V
Halo: Master Chief Collection

Pretty much the only stuff i play on my XBONE. In fact I mainly use it to play old stuff on compatibility mode and still play my vintage 360/XBOX/PS2 quite a bit.

Games have sucked balls lately.

commander_zoidberg said:
GTA V
Halo: Master Chief Collection

Pretty much the only stuff i play on my XBONE. In fact I mainly use it to play old stuff on compatibility mode and still play my vintage 360/XBOX/PS2 quite a bit.

Games have sucked balls lately.
Hal mcc is my most played game this gen, i havent even bought many non-remaster games besides battlefield and a couple others

ps2-hardware-two-column-01-ps4-eu-18nov15

the only console I respect, tons of exclusives and basically independent from pc gaming. Current gen and previous gen only stops the progress of video games advancement

Akarin said:
ps2-hardware-two-column-01-ps4-eu-18nov15

the only console I respect, tons of exclusives and basically independent from pc gaming. Current gen and previous gen only stops the progress of video games advancement

You know. My first console was the original playstation in 1997. PS2 was a great console and i eventually had one.

My favourite console of that generation was the xbox because despite the fact it had a weaker line up and wasn't as good it was basically the future of gaming for all systems and i wasted years of my life with Halo...

Most games on current gen are shit tbh

the witness is good if you like puzzles and don't mind pretentious philosophy tapes that you can skip

Firewatch- was a laborious, yet peaceful and enjoyable game

Journey- Does this need an explanation? I loved the addition of the multiplayer in the story

The Unfinished Swan- one of my favorites. Truly glorious.

I am just too poorcel and lazy to learn new games and controls. The only thing I have on current-gen is GTA V.