Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Black people aren't dumb

he looks and sounds like the typical nigger

Naw, some negroes are intelligent, but most of those are mixed. Most niggers are, in fact, low IQ. Perhaps they are not as stupid as their African counterparts but still of low cunning compared to the average European.

They might not be socially "dumb" but they do have low iq on average

The lowest iq animal title belongs to sandniggers tho, even niggers iq mog sandniggers

Blacks all have biological microcephaly

Mogs me brutally

Naw, some negroes are intelligent, but most of those are mixed. Most niggers are, in fact, low IQ. Perhaps they are not as stupid as their African counterparts but still of low cunning compared to the average European.
View attachment 1160686
They get mogged by full blooded Nigerians

View attachment 1160686
Strange how Malcolm X is even respected by white nationalists. He hated jews, didn't support race mixing and called for racial separation because he was aware that diversity is bad.

Strange how Malcolm X is even respected by white nationalists. He hated jews, didn't support race mixing and called for racial separation because he was aware that diversity is bad.
Yes, based negro. Not many, but they do exist.

Who and by what standard? (I assume intelligence, but I don't want to put words in your mouth)
Yeah, they seem to mog older stock african americans when it comes to that

Lol if that was true then Africa wouldnt be the shithole it is nowadays

He was a based guy. He wants equal segregation for blacks, he doesn't want multiculturalism, diversity

He was a based guy. He wants equal segregation for blacks, he doesn't want multiculturalism, diversity
Wasn't Buddha against racism and against segregation?

no they are definitely dumb and thats one of the reasons why I hate niggers.

we wuz smart n shieeet