Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brootal third wheel/spare friend pill

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Not really being a part of the friend group starter pack v0 88tw6k7p2wxc1

Reddit might be full of soyjaks but sometimes their starter packs are really spot on. This is how I felt with the "friends" group at uni. They even went on a road trip in summer 2020 and they didn't even invite me. I only knew because of a social media post. I hated those motherfuckers on that day.

A friend to all is a friend to none. - Aristotle

We were friends and have become estranged. But this was right, and we do not want to conceal and obscure it from ourselves as if we had reason to feel ashamed. We are two ships each of which has its goal and course; our paths may cross and we may celebrate a feast together, as we did—and then the good ships rested so quietly in one harbor and one sunshine that it may have looked as if they had reached their goal and as if they had one goal. But then the almighty force of our tasks drove us apart again into different seas and sunny zones, and perhaps we shall never see one another again,—perhaps we shall meet again but fail to recognize each other: our exposure to different seas and suns has changed us! That we have to become estranged is the law above us: by the same token we should also become more venerable for each other! And thus the memory of our former friendship should become more sacred! There is probably a tremendous but invisible stellar orbit in which our very different ways and goals may be included as small parts of this path,—let us rise up to this thought! But our life is too short and our power of vision too small for us to be more than friends in the sense of this sublime possibility.— Let us then believe in our star friendship even if we should be compelled to be earth enemies. -Nietzsche

Happened to me

Only friends I ever had did the same thing to me too.

Every time I tried to make any new friend I would try to talk to them but in the end it ends with a random normie talking to them and then I am left by myself as always.

honestly i've been treated like this, some people just circlejerk each other and let no one in at all and thats it, nothing you can do about it, of course they dont brush you off entirely but you're never going to have a deep friendship with them, I was unfortunate enough that my highschool was really cliquey like this, they all had their groups and thats it, people with amicable with eachother but there was never any inter group mingling, I was on the cusp of all of it, I was kind of "friends" with everyone but it was all surface level shit, the moment I left school they never cared about me again