Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal experience on the bus yesterday

• Thread starter celibateinvoluntary
  • Start date
C

celibateinvoluntary

Greycel
I was on the bus yesterday and there was this group of 3 girls there as well and when I had to get off I had to pass next to them and as I was passing next to one of the girls she glanced at me wide eyed infront of me and when I got off the bus I could hear her laughing and saying she got creeped out. I'm 5'8 and she was around 5'6 and one the girls in the group was like 6'2. Fucking ruined my day. :cryfeels:

I was on the bus yesterday a
Could you get your license buddy? As an incel, never use public transport because the mogging will be brutal and these sorts of things will keep happening to you.

I hate when people do this it's worse than getting in someone's face

Damn I'm all to familiar with hearing people say they are "creeped out" by me when I literally just walk past them.

Sorry about your expirence brocel :cryfeels:

I was on the bus yesterday and there was this group of 3 girls there as well and when I had to get off I had to pass next to them and as I was passing next to one of the girls she glanced at me wide eyed infront of me and when I got off the bus I could hear her laughing and saying she got creeped out. I'm 5'8 and she was around 5'6 and one the girls in the group was like 6'2. Fucking ruined my day. :cryfeels:
Getting heightmogged by a foid is giga brutal

Could you get your license buddy? As an incel, never use public transport because the mogging will be brutal and these sorts of things will keep happening to you.

God, I hate women