Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal brutal low functioning downie biology cucks me

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
my body is too weak from the start as im a downie. i cant stay out of parents home more than a year. anything other than home food slowly make me too lean and eventually pass out and get carried to home

im being forced to work now and the energy was great for a year. now i guess i lost the nutrients of staying at home.

my body is too weak and i feel like passing out all the time. i also dont have time to sleep because i need extra hours to complete normie work because im a downie.

i almost passed out on road yesterday when i running from office to my hostel due to my dick burning like fire. my kidney stones are acting again.

i also cant stop peeing every 30 mins in office. also i have pre cum leak problem every time i pee.

i think i have to request work from home.

i dont know why i feel scared to kms. that was my initial plan, but idk why im not taking steps to do it.

my kidney is weak and swollen from stones blocking urine. i hope it fails so my lifetime becomes shorter :lul: :lul:.

so i really need tips to increase my energy. i think proper sleep can give me energy (maybe) but i really need to be able to focus even if i did not get enough sleep.

i cant eat enough. i feel full and nauseated. i need to raise my energy in this brutal summer and continue working as i dont want to go to my parents home.

so i guess sleep is the problem, im going sleepless continuously, but is there anything i can do to raise my energy even if i sleep less hours.

Absolutely brutal. You might be this forum's first user with Down Syndrome.

Do you also look like the other people who have the "down syndrome look" or do you look differently.

I know not all people with down syndrome have the look so I'm curious.

Also sorry for your struggles man

How old are you? How’s life as a downie?

I’m sorry. That sounds awful, buddy.

Us incels have to stay strong. :heart:

i also cant stop peeing every 30 mins in office
I thought i was the only one with bladder problems. Do you know why ou have to pee so often ?

I've never heard of anyone wanting to move to their parents house because they miss their cooking.
Idk dude, learn about nutrition, eat your carbs, fats and proteins. Get yourself some high quality aminoacids that are found eggs or whey. Whey is cheaper in the long run but eggs are more versatile.
Basically just cook for yourself it isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. The internet is your best friend.

I'm also extremely weak physically and feel tired all the time even if I'm doing nothing.