Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Caffeine/nicotine alternatives

Airwaver

Airwaver

Banned
-
I'm trying to quit caffeine/nicotine to set my tolerance back the way it was. Is there any stimulant alternatives to caffeine/nicotine? Rn I'm coping by taking L-tyrosine and 5-htp.

caffeine isn’t even inherently bad for you

methamphetamine

I tried to cut back but the withdrawals are too much so I’m going to just drink more healthy caffeinated beverages & maybe treat myself occasionally.

I'm trying to quit caffeine/nicotine to set my tolerance back the way it was. Is there any stimulant alternatives to caffeine/nicotine? Rn I'm coping by taking L-tyrosine and 5-htp.
Taking 5-htp is not a good idea tbh.

does it work?
Kinda; I prefer St John Wort but that makes me constipated and takes a shitload of days to work. 5-htp doesn't give you a high but rather stops you from feeling like you entered hell.

How come? I usually take it for my OCD and depression
Down regulates the serotonin receptors. Which means your natural levels go down.

Go for B vitamins ( specially b1 - b5 - b12 ) and vitamin c they boost your energy , and take the b titamins with something sugary.

Take a tolerance break from caffeine, drink some fruit juice, take an ice cold shower in the morning instead