Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can men please just leave Black women alone??

Niggers pitying themselves, imagine that.

Spiritually a noodlewhore

Foids of all races are more racist than your average Obergruppenführer.

normies blame "muh nazis muh incel muh white supremist" they will do anything but admit looks play a major factor in every aspect of life and black foids are by far the worst looking demographic of people

I refuse to date.

Normies should just stop using Twitter. The site is mostly useless for me since I don't have an account and Elohim Moishek is a money grubbing bastard. Anyways, there is definitely more vitriol on Twitter towards black men, Muslims in general, and even the Jews. Well at least I think, I can only view half the links posted.

JFL, the cunt is just upset white men aren't attracted to her :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: She's like an Asian foid. "My culture is so misognist, patriarchal, etc., that's why I never date Asian guys!"

Can boons please go back to the jungle. You're a danger to humans.

Would feed this Sheboon a bag of peanuts

The white chad prefers the stacy.

Shitskin shitboon cope

Maybe if you filthy niggresses and niggers stopped shoehorning yourself into every community, nation and scenario we would not bother you. But off course you filthy apes view access to us non niggers as an inalienable right in your minds.

Tbh she's kinda right but isn't this just like pervy currys, stupid karens, predatory niggas, evil white males, terros muzzies, evil moids, evil foids... the internet is always negativity and garbage and everyone put each other down. Even incels are guilty of this imo. Just destroy the internet already :feelsUgh: we wouldn't have .is but some of us would get girlfriends maybe :feelsthink:

She wouldn't last a second as an Incel kek

She wouldn't last a second as an Incel kek

Can women please just leave Black incels alone??​

I don’t know if there’s a psyop against us or something all over social media but it’s CONSTANT and unprovoked and it’s getting annoying.

We get it, we are undesirable, ugly, not dominant, whatever, etc. We are aware other races of men are preferred so why are we still the topic of conversation? I used to cry myself to sleep over this stuff but now I just feel numb and tired. I don’t understand why we are the focus of dating and why there are so many “studies” on us. It feels like ever since there was a survey done on dating apps people have weaponized the results to attack Black incels. The results didn’t favor Indian or Black women yet I never see them get as much vitriol as Black incels do. I no longer care that the majority of women hate us, I just want them to stop mentioning us.
And before people gaslight and say this is a chronically online take, no it isn’t, and it translates to how badly we are treated in real life. Plus , most of the posts on here are about misandry through social media.

Maybe if you filthy niggresses and niggers stopped shoehorning yourself into every community, nation and scenario we would not bother you. But off course you filthy apes view access to us non niggers as an inalienable right in your minds.