Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can't even watch movies.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Everytime I see a romantic scene,it fucks with me and I can't forget it because I know I will never have it.

Then watch movies without romance aspects

Some Thriller movies have unexpected romance scenes man.
Sci-fi movies are the worst you want to invest yourself in the depressive and dystopian world and out of sudden you have a fucking romance and sex scenes what the actual fuck.

Watch godzilla vs Kong or some shit

watch war movies

watch war movies
Mpc hc64 Ta1r6cr923

I have to skip forward sex and romance scenes.

I have to skip forward sex and romance scenes.
if i could have a superpower then it would be able to appear near sexhavers and be able to kill them at any time, movies included i would change so many stories with the "bad end":feelshaha:

if i could have a superpower then it would be able to appear near sexhavers and be able to kill them at any time, movies included i would change so many stories with the "bad end":feelshaha:
They would deserve it. They've already had enough, while we have nothing, and never will.

TSHD

Everytime I see a romantic scene,it fucks with me and I can't forget it because I know I will never have it.
i work with stacys/beckys everyday...what about me?

Mentally tougher than me. I wouldn't last long if I were you.
yeah i gotta distract myself when one of the stacys runs through.

She does not know that i know her spicy instagram where she posts sexy almost nude pics

Imagine you know how she looks somewhat nude and she stands infront of you

She does not know that i know her spicy instagram where she posts sexy almost nude pics
She would’ve teased the hell out of you if she found out about it. They love torturing incels.

Last edited: