Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 24 yr ftm tranny drives to chad's apartment, waits 15 minutes outside, gets rejected and unfriends me

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I was chadfishing on grindr, and saw this ftm tranny. It was into CNC (rape kinks). I offered it $500 cash to come over and be chad's fucktoy. It agreed and drove about 6km to chad's apartment block. When it arrived, it rang me. I missed its first call, so I rang it back. I recorded the call:

View: https://voca.ro/16R3GjvM7cno

I said I would be down in a minute to open the security gate then I went silent for 9 minutes. I then messaged saying there's nobody here, and pretended it was at the wrong entrance. It started sending snaps to show where it was waiting. After 7 more minutes of fucking it wait around, I asked it to send a face snap.
It sent a face snap of it waiting outside the apartment block entrance on the steps. I said it looked like shit, and it unfriended me on snapchat.
24 yr ftm tranny travels to chads apartment block waits outside 15 minutes gets rejected an

Funny thing is this ftm tranny has grown facial hair due to the kike drugs it takes. Jfl it doesn't even look like a man, it still wears womens clothing and has tits. The reason it said it is whoring itself out is to raise money to fund its top surgery (cut off its tits) :feelskek:
Oh well onto the next one. Here we have an 19 year old becky from a sugarbaby website talking about when she is free to meet.

View: https://voca.ro/19839nmXFGq0

She's driving to chad's hotel right now... More on that soon :feelsthink:
The other chink I had arranged for a museum date, had to raincheck due to uni assignments. I said bullshit and she actually did send a photo of her uni dealdine which is tomorrow. We've rescheduled that date for this Tuesday.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

the fucking nose piercing probably smells like gonnorhea
vomit GIF

You should chadfish Vivian :feelsdevil:

I was chadfishing on grindr, and saw this ftm tranny. It was into CNC (rape kinks). I offered it $500 cash to come over and be chad's fucktoy. It agreed and drove about 6km to chad's apartment block. When it arrived, it rang me. I missed its first call, so I rang it back. I recorded the call:

I said I would be down in a minute to open the security gate then I went silent for 9 minutes. I then messaged saying there's nobody here, and pretended it was at the wrong entrance. It started sending snaps to show where it was waiting. After 7 more minutes of fucking it wait around, I asked it to send a face snap.
It sent a face snap of it waiting outside the apartment block entrance on the steps. I said it looked like shit, and it unfriended me on snapchat.
View attachment 1158309
Funny thing is this ftm tranny has grown facial hair due to the kike drugs it takes. Jfl it doesn't even look like a man, it still wears womens clothing and has tits. The reason it said it is whoring itself out is to raise money to fund its top surgery (cut off its tits) :feelskek:
Oh well onto the next one. Here we have an 19 year old becky from a sugarbaby website talking about when she is free to meet.

The other chink I had arranged for a museum date, had to raincheck due to uni assignments. I said bullshit and she actually did send a photo of her uni dealdine which is tomorrow. We've rescheduled that date for this Tuesday.

Keep up the good work

View attachment 1158309

What propels foids them to become like this?

Foids would rather troonmax to fuck gay chad than sleep with sub9 men

Foids would rather troonmax to fuck gay chad than sleep with sub9 men
It's so ironic that when they were foids they would not fuck men who only want sex, cause that's shallow.
Alas when they did irreperable damage to their body they replace being used and abused by strangers, than real love.

View attachment 1158309

Curios , how tall was she?

Chad had to pay that $500?

The cure for depression came again.

use a voice changer as a precautionary measure for indictment

Jfl what goes through these foids heads, troonmaxxing to become a man just to continue being a whore. If you're troon and gay that just makes you straight?

Jfl what goes through these foids heads, troonmaxxing to become a man just to continue being a whore. If you're troon and gay that just makes you straight?
I'm not like the other girls! Pick me!

Of course, in reality they're all the same.

Tbh I think Chadfishing is only "warranted" if it's for ugly/awful delusional women who make it clear they reject their looksmatch but are Chad only, ignore a bad personality, and willing to fuck you for free.

Hookers shouldn't be on normal dating apps IMHO, but they should be banned, not Chadfished.

Tbh I think Chadfishing is only "warranted" if it's for ugly/awful delusional women who make it clear they reject their looksmatch but are Chad only, ignore a bad personality, and willing to fuck you for free.

Hookers shouldn't be on normal dating apps IMHO, but they should be banned, not Chadfished.
We can't ban them tho, so chadfishing is the next best thing

Normies told OP to just get a hobby, so he did.

Using the word "it" is grammatically correct

Can't wait for the Becky thread. I hate all these becky whores that go for Chad only

Seriously, what makes a MTB think she deserves Chad?

Chad has to pay to fuck a tranny. The absolute state of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back