Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad's Final Moment vs. Yours

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Chad:

Spending last moments in a hospital bed (fully insured)
Surrounded by kids, grandkids and wife.
Sunlight streams in through the window
"It's too soon! He will be missed."
He and his family reflect on all the happy moments; the marriage proposal, the honeymoon, the graduation of first child from high school
As he dies, he genuinely feels like he's earned all of this
Loving, glowing obituary about how awesome he was

Yours:
(Hospital staff) "Ugh, another fag came in the other night. He died from an overdose, or whatever. They found him on his couch."
Your body is by itself in a converted broom closet
"Well no one came to claim the body, it's been 3 days. What should we do with it?"
"He wouldn't be able to pay the bill even if he was alive. Just toss him in the dumpster out back."
"May as well. I'm also taking out some used syringes and condoms, I'll just stick it in the same bag."

Someone should draw this scene. I'm not really good at artwork. But yeah, it is accurate.

the broom closet? That's cold

Absolutely brutal and there's nothing i can do about it fml

Chad:

He and his family reflect on all the happy moments; the marriage proposal, the honeymoon, the graduation of first child from high school

Yours:
(Hospital staff) "Ugh, another fag came in the other night. He died from an overdose, or whatever. They found him on his couch."
"Well no one came to claim the body, it's been 3 days. What should we do with it?"
"He wouldn't be able to pay the bill even if he was alive. Just toss him in the dumpster out back."
"May as well. I'm also taking out some used syringes and condoms, I'll just stick it in the same bag."

Someone should draw this scene. I'm not really good at artwork. But yeah, it is accurate.
If I lost my parents then my death will be an incel death but I can assure you that at least I may die a somewhat proper death(no toilet or kids by my side but at least my parent will be by my side ig)

I might go into the woods and just lie down there when i feel that the end is near.
It would be poetic and Pagan-pilled.

Shit this is so Depression fr fuck

I will euthanize myself. Cannot even imagine reaching 30.

Brutal, at least my suffering will end ( I hope so)

I will never die in a hospital bed. I will die in a brutal gun fight (in GTA V).

Chad:

Yours:

Jfl they won't toss you out

They'll just burn you like they did to do Jews supposedly

My family will just say I killed myself because I’m selfish and weak and didn’t wanna face life like a man or work hard for anything.

Don't even need to be chad for this, the average boomer born pre 1960s dies like this.

Accurate depiction of our end

thought this post was going to be something like the picture in @edgelordcel sig :lul: i was disappointed

Chad's worst most humiliating experience >>>> the absolute high point of an incel's life

Even in death you get mogged