Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Confirmed; modern foid music like: Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, Doja Cat, and most country music is full of chad-centric lyrics (extreme ropefuel)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you are not a 6’2” chad with a great body and blue eyes - roping may be in your future.

Sadly, I am serious, I swear on Saint ER and Saint JD’s ghosts that I observed all of this ovER the course of today. Yes, I know it is watER, but it is interesting to see just how blatant the chad-centric lyrics have become. We aren’t just talking about lyrics about sexy guys - all of the foid artists talk about having sex with specifically Aryan chads with Nordic features.

Remember, whores around the planet are listening to these horribly Aryan chad with blue eyes-centric lyrics. Hitler was right!

I had to ride around in the company car with two young white femgroids today, and they wanted to listen to “foid music.” Modern foid music is disgusting, it all sounds the same, and it is evil hypnotizing music that teaches femons to be chad-only whores.

“get him back” by Olivia Rodrigo:

He had an ego and a temper and a wandering eye
He said he's six-foot-two, and I'm like, "Dude, nice try”

“Tennessee Orange” by Megan Moroney

I met somebody and he's got blue eyes
He opens the door and he don't make me cry

“Somebody’s Problem” by Morgan Wallen

Love to drown in them heartbreaker blue eyes
Shе's somebody's problem and somebody's problem's

"Gorgeous" by Taylor Swift
Ocean blue eyes looking in mine
I feel like I might sink and drown and die

“Agora Hills” by Doja Cat (she’s a Jew)

Kissing, I hope they caught us
Whether they like or not (not)
I wanna show you off (off), I wanna show you off (off)

Baby, lemme lick on your tattoos
That's true that I like PDA
Take it to a seedy place
Suck a little dick in the bathroom

Fuck what they heard, I don't fuck with them birds
I'm a mean kitty, don't get stabbed with the rat tooth
Boys be mad that I don't fuck incels

My brain was scrambled aftER listening to all of those songs in one morning! It’s ovER!

@Mainländer @solblue @Lurkercel0 @Cayden Zhang @Samurai @cripplecel @elliotmaxxer @Todd Thundercock @SteelCentaur @Pixycel @benzocel

Dnr i dont listen to mainstream music

morgan wallen had some decent songs

most of these foids are p. fucked in the head, they're a plot by the (((elite))) to turn all foids into retarded bpd freaks and bring feminism to its logical conclusion

pop culture nowadays is produced primarily for foids, therefore it is awful

AI mogs

>Mfw I try to listen to normie music and not metal, drill, or RAC

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    733.3 KB · Views: 56
The most popular female artists write songs about worshiping chad and their albums get shit tons of money with foids lining up to buy them. Brootal.

The most popular female artists write songs about worshiping chad and their albums get shit tons of money with foids lining up to buy them. Brootal.
Yes, a femgroid I have been snapping pictures of at work literally had a Taylor Swift album release party last month, of course - I wasn’t invited.

I’m alright now, that music was hurting my head. Foids listen to “foid music” religiously, foids truly are hive minded. I’m sure probably 80% of foids prefer to listen to foid-only music, with a select few white country music Aryan chads that produce foid-worshipping-songs.

Oh look, an ugly white foid-worshipping-country music singER snuck into the playlist:

View: https://youtu.be/Fr7oYjnt3bM?feature=shared

Last edited:
I’m alright now, that music was hurting my head. Foids listen to “foid music” religiously, foids truly are hive minded. I’m sure probably 80% of foids prefer to listen to foid-only music, with a select few white country music Aryan chads that produce foid-worshipping-songs.

Oh look, an ugly white foid-worshipping-country my singER snuck into the playlist:

You like Aryan men
I want to hold your hand
Next to Hitler’s statue will stand
I want to be your man
And you are my Aryan lovER under the blessing of Hitler

Oh look, an ugly white foid-worshipping-country my singER snuck into the playlist:

I went fishing last weekend
There was a black family sitting at the river bend
They were loud and scared all the fish away
I didn’t catch any fish that day

Yes, a femgroid I have been snapping pictures of at work literally had a Taylor Swift album release party last month, of course - I wasn’t invited.
based creepshotmaxxer

Disgusting niggers.

modern pop musicians are awful.

but not charlie puth, he's underrated. he wrote um 'attention' which I haven't listened to but it's an evocative um depiction of the kind of bpd retarded foids that happen to populate pop music. he is a jenious

modern pop musicians are awful.

but not charlie puth, he's underrated. he wrote um 'attention' which I haven't listened to but it's an evocative um depiction of the kind of bpd retarded foids that happen to populate pop music. he is a jenious
I have heard of Charlie Puth, never listened to his music.

Oh look, an ugly white foid-worshipping-country music singER snuck into the playlist:

I met you at a 7-Eleven
You were playing the Powerball like you always do
I won the lottery when I met you
So I’ll buy a bottle of Mountain Dew
And bottle of whiskey
Because, I want to share them with you

I met you at a 7-Eleven
You were playing the Powerball like you always do
I won the lottery when I met you
So I’ll buy a bottle of Mountain Dew
And bottle of whiskey
I met you at the brothel
you were paying the prostitute like you always do
I was sold when I met you
So I'll be free for you
And so will my STDs

Blak metal is da way to go

I might just rope, because obviously non-6’2” chads are not wanted, so perhaps I’ll just ask a sorority foid what I should do with my life.

most of these foids are p. fucked in the head, they're a plot by the (((elite))) to turn all foids into retarded bpd freaks and bring feminism to its logical conclusion

AI mogs
They don't even write the music, it's written by a group of like 10 jews for the entire main stream pop industry. Singers are really just performers and nothing else

(((Whore's))) teaching whores how to whore.

I have blue eyes where are my bitches?

(((Whore's))) teaching whores how to whore.
Yes, imagine all the little foids in elementary school listening to Doja Cat, thanks Jews.

Country music is having a resurgence, because Taylor Swift made it “cool” to listen to country music, and also because white foids in the west want to feel the same way their white grandmother’s felt in the 20th century - like demigods despite having sex before marriage.

Notice the wedding ring! He is money maxxed, so despite being a fat-ass, he was still able to get a foid to marry him.

He is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxxed so a foid married him

Country music is having a resurgence, because Taylor Swift made it “cool” to listen to country music, and also because white foids in the west want to feel the same way their white grandmother’s felt in the 20th century - like demigods despite having sex before marriage.
Ever since the beginning of radio, the jew has made "music" into a social weapon.

Just listen to ancient country songs of the past...

You're cheating heart
Easy loving
Walking after midnight
Great balls of fire
Kaw liga

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoO6XVCKDc8

Etc...

AI mogs

Dnr i dont listen to mainstream music
thats why we listen to the Merzbows, sunn))0 and the godspeed you black emperors

Last edited:

Mind blowing discovery. Truly you have the intellect of a Cosmic deity. Never would have anyone knew this without you.

Round 2

I am more prepared this time for the hypnotizing sounds from foid music.

If you are not a 6’2” chad with a great body and blue eyes - roping may be in your future.

Sadly, I am serious, I swear on Saint ER and Saint JD’s ghosts that I observed all of this ovER the course of today. Yes, I know it is watER, but it is interesting to see just how blatant the chad-centric lyrics have become. We aren’t just talking about lyrics about sexy guys - all of the foid artists talk about having sex with specifically Aryan chads with Nordic features.

Remember, whores around the planet are listening to these horribly Aryan chad with blue eyes-centric lyrics. Hitler was right!

I had to ride around in the company car with two young white femgroids today, and they wanted to listen to “foid music.” Modern foid music is disgusting, it all sounds the same, and it is evil hypnotizing music that teaches femons to be chad-only whores.

“get him back” by Olivia Rodrigo:

He had an ego and a temper and a wandering eye
He said he's six-foot-two, and I'm like, "Dude, nice try”

“Tennessee Orange” by Megan Moroney

I met somebody and he's got blue eyes
He opens the door and he don't make me cry

“Somebody’s Problem” by Morgan Wallen

Love to drown in them heartbreaker blue eyes
Shе's somebody's problem and somebody's problem's

"Gorgeous" by Taylor Swift
Ocean blue eyes looking in mine
I feel like I might sink and drown and die

“Agora Hills” by Doja Cat (she’s a Jew)

Kissing, I hope they caught us
Whether they like or not (not)
I wanna show you off (off), I wanna show you off (off)

Baby, lemme lick on your tattoos
That's true that I like PDA
Take it to a seedy place
Suck a little dick in the bathroom

Fuck what they heard, I don't fuck with them birds
I'm a mean kitty, don't get stabbed with the rat tooth
Boys be mad that I don't fuck incels

My brain was scrambled aftER listening to all of those songs in one morning! It’s ovER!

@Mainländer @solblue @Lurkercel0 @Cayden Zhang @Samurai @cripplecel @elliotmaxxer @Todd Thundercock @SteelCentaur @Pixycel @benzocel

Do male normies listen to this ghey slut music too?

Do male normies listen to this ghey slut music too?
Yes. My foid coworkER who dates professional athletes talks about it basically being “cute” and a bonus if a guy is a “swifty.”

This video is hard as fuck to watch, but NHL playERs talking about their favorite Taylor Swift song:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rM6LtmU6dWk?feature=shared

Cops hate niggERs, but cops love that squishy-faced Jew Taylor Swift:

View: https://youtu.be/8XFBUM8dMqw?feature=shared

This video is hard as fuck to watch, but NHL playERs talking about their favorite Taylor Swift song
jfl at this point sports are so infested with fags that the NFL will soon just be a bunch of ugly roided dudes feeling each other up