Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Connor Murphy arrested in Thailand for beating his foid with a golf club

Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Greycel
Can't even give these hoes a good nine iron now smh

Pattaya-4-Berserk-Berserk-American-injures-family-wrecks-Pattaya-home-pic-11.jpg

Pattaya-4-Berserk-Berserk-American-injures-family-wrecks-Pattaya-home-pic-21.jpg

Down the Line He Goes

How far he's fallen jfl

Good to see chads suffer

He is under the influence of drugs, and his case prove again that even if you become a chad in your 20s, it won't change the fact you were an incel in your teens and the mental damge it casues.

Mentalceldom and non-NT are a thing, its not the 90s or early 2000s where you would be forgiven for those stuff, now even chads/chadlites and high tier normies cannot allow themselvs being non-nt.

Look at the truecel that wrote this article jfl

What is a giga chad doing in Pattaya? :feelswhat:

He did the right thing.

Connor was also living with his GFs 16yo sister.

he is seamaxxing now? lmao

The balding ruined him so bad that he needed to go dumpster diving, brutal

Hes gay, he has been seen and has videos of going out with ladyboys and romancing them.

Thats why hes in thailand.

Anyways, beating his gf. He definately personality mogs me on top of looks mogging me

I read that the only way for a normal-looking (or below) white male to get a girlfriend in Thailand is to frequent GoGo bars. You have to pay for intimacy even in Pattaya.

The sexhaver community is getting more extreme and dangerous. We need to put these people on watchlists and ban their websites.

He really has fallen so hard. I guess his balding is what killed him. One fucking hair loss is enough to destroy chad's whole life.

Who TF is this guy I thought that said Conor McGregor jfl

I mean based but also what a retard

Golf Club should be kept as trophy

Did he get a hole in one?

Some of these fitness influencers and coping so hard - Douchette claims it's all just a prank bro and the thai police are in on it.

Newly aquired audio of Connor's meltdown can be heard on the neighbors cctv

this is what norwood 3 does to a mf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back