Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curries are more useless than niggers

If India balkanizes I hope a sexuallly frustrated currycel gets their hands on one of the nukes and goes ER

@CopingForBrutality thought?

@CopingForBrutality thought?
I don't think I'm that weak because I used to play sports back in HS and was decent at it, once broke some tallfag whitey's shoulder during a collision but I came out clean. Doesn't matter anyways most curries are extremely weak and eat a garbage tier soy diet making them weaker than weak.

Plus being 5 IQ points higher than Blacks isn't an achievement, I'm low IQ myself like the average curry so I know what that's like.

The ONLY reason we survived this planet and didn't die out despite our useless nature is because the environment of curryland allowed us to have the bare minimum to survive, carbs and vegetables were in excess there before the agricultural revolution. We are useless for modern life.

It would've been unironically pretty over for niggers without jewish propaganda ngl. Curries are thoroughly fucked tho.

Both of them are useless

Thankfully I am high T enough to Rope

Even though we're higher IQ (by only 5 points)
There are more Tamil scientists and chess players who are just 90 million than niggers who are 1.2 Billion. You are retarded if you believe this

Why do you keep saying nonsense?

I would agree but you just a spic nigger. Stop larping as a curry
Im literally part curry

25% mayo monkey
25% curry (took over my body)
50% spic

Being a curry spic hybrid is fucking brutal

Niggers fill a niche athletic, high t, BBC, muscles, masculinity, music, etc

Asians fill the niche of being high IQ and having safe countries

Whites have looks and good IQ

Browns are not good at anything except being incels

Im literally part curry

25% mayo monkey
50% spic

Never heard of a South Indian + Spic combination ever :feelssus::feelssus: What type of South Indian are you? At least larp properly Spic nigger

Im literally part curry

25% mayo monkey
50% spic

Are curry genes really that dominant?

Yes they are

You can put a curry and a white foid together and have them fuck and the kids will look severely subhuman
You aren't even a curry

You aren't even a curry
JFL I state it multiple times on this forum and even my curry genes fucked my frame, face, hair and muscle building genes over

JFL I state it multiple times on this forum and even my curry genes fucked my frame, face, hair and muscle building genes over
What type of South Indian are you again? :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus:

Well if you don't believe me then I don't know what else to tell you. I really am curry:feelsseriously:
Which type? How do you know you are South Indian then? You must be a low IQ nigger LARPIng, you couldn't even do that properly :lul: :lul: :lul:

Which type? How do you know you are South Indian then? You must be a low IQ nigger LARPIng, you couldn't even do that properly :lul: :lul: :lul:
Before you say I am contradicting myself, yes I did mention I am a south curry before because of my mother but to know where exactly from curryland would be answered from my dad since he is 50% curry and has far more knowledge but its not worth getting near him.

Before you say I am contradicting myself, yes I did mention I am a south curry before because of my mother but to know where exactly from curryland would be answered from my dad since he is 50% curry and has far more knowledge but its not worth getting near him.
So your mother is full spic, you father is 50% mayo + 50% South curry ?

So your mother is full spic, you father is 50% mayo + 50% South curry ?
Yeah

Before any JBWfan chimps out and says "DiD yOU juSt adMIt JbB iS WroNg" my dad only got laid because of thugmaxxing and is a hardcore drug addict

Yeah

Before any JBWfan chimps out and says "DiD yOU juSt adMIt JbB iS WroNg" my dad only got laid because of thugmaxxing and is a hardcore drug addict
This LARP is less believable than not pigs but elephants flying :lul: :lul: :lul:

Your father was probably just a half nigger half cumskin and you are LARPing as a curry. @Grim_Reaper @Confessor what do you think?

This LARP is less believable than not pigs but elephants flying :lul: :lul: :lul:

Your father was probably just a half nigger half cumskin and you are LARPing as a curry. @Grim_Reaper @Confessor what do you think?
No he wasn't a half nigger, his frame is way too small to be a Tyrone hybrid not to mention he cant grow Tyrone hair

@screwthefbi is a full on nigger evident by the smell of his nappy headed negro mother and the chicken she is washing with detergent exuding from his every post.

@screwthefbi is a full on nigger evident by the smell of his nappy headed negro mother and the chicken she is washing with detergent exuding from his every post.
Man I wished I was fucking black

If I really was a nigger I wouldn't be on this forum as I would have ascended a long time ago

100%. Never heard of Spic + South Indian combination ever. Nigger ape brain is preventing him from even larping believably

100%. Never heard of Spic + South Indian combination ever. Nigger ape brain is preventing him from even larping believably
I would do literally anything to be black

Man I wished I was fucking black

If I really was a nigger I wouldn't be on this forum as I would have ascended a long time ago
I am sure if you chug some Fentanyl(favourite food of niggers) your niggedry will positively exude from your body.

You aren't a curry. Fuck off with you larps. Mutt nigger
Well all I have to say is I really am part curry and I wished I was at least 25% black

The @ElTruecel knows I am part curry

What I don't understand is why these low IQ apes choose to larp as other races. Probably scared of being called chimps and apes(which they are) I suppose.

Might wanna get that checked bro. I can smell your unwashed negro hair from over here.
Proof I am not one bit of black (hair reveal)
Screenshot 20240517 005528 Gallery

What I don't understand is why these low IQ apes choose to larp as other races. Probably scared of being called chimps and apes(which they are) I suppose.
If I was black I would be more scared to be called a fakecel

Probably a wig or clicked from someone else. I guess your mother's since negro women like wearing those to hide their nappy heads.
Will post a hair pull vid to prove its not a wig