Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry and nig unification soon!

Good mixxing with Somalis will make South Indians Tyrones probably

20 Million years so I will be long dead by then.

Good mixxing with Somalis will make South Indians Tyrones probably
West Africans are the tall athletic Tyrone moggers, not Somalis. Somalis are the curries of Africa.

West Africans are the tall athletic Tyrone moggers, not Somalis. Somalis are the curries of Africa.
No Somalis get tall right? @Made in Heaven

jfl that will require another million years

Are you sure? I remember watching a documentary about somali pirates and all of them were moggers.

The only lasting legacy of the curry race will be their fossilized feces by then

Average height for male is 5'7 apparently. Probably 5'10 for zoomers.
Stunting probably due to malnourishment. What about Somalis in the west? They seem to be tall af

Stunting probably due to malnourishment. What about Somalis in the west? They seem to be tall af
They seem to be pretty average in height compared to other African countries. So the average western somali would probably be just as tall as other blacks.

20 Million years so I will be long dead by then.
This made me wonder. Since curries and chinks basically control niggers in Africa, can geo maxxing to there work?

This made me wonder. Since curries and chinks basically control niggers in Africa, can geo maxxing to there work?
It already does. One of my uncles married a Zulu South African woman while working as an engineer onboard a ship.

No Somalis get tall right? @Made in Heaven
Yes. Somalis are tall, but not as buff as west africans

Tallest races

Africa is a shithole and I'm almost certain your black wife would leave you the instant she gets that green card (idk what is the Indian equivalent but whatever)

It already does. One of my uncles married a Zulu South African woman while working as an engineer onboard a ship.
Does race mixxing decrease IQ? If not seems useful

It does but eh my uncle is a black sheep. My grandparents refuse to acknowledge him as son anymore but he seems to enjoying life in Cape Town with his Zulu wife and Mutt daughter.

Africa is a shithole and I'm almost certain your black wife would leave you the instant she gets that green card (idk what is the Indian equivalent but whatever)
I would be more concerned of AIDS but Indian are racist af to blacks. She wouldn't be able to survive one day here

The scientific consensus is that there is no evidence for a genetic component behind IQ differences between racial groups

Ask @rope infinity ♾️ he is much more knowledgeable than me on this topic.

From my understanding the average IQ of both parents seems to matter more than race.

And some races are lower IQ than others
Those graphs are inaccurate and outdated. Education vastly increases the average national IQ. Those graphs were made using a small sample size, not population wide data.

Pakistan will mog

It does but eh my uncle is a black sheep. My grandparents refuse to acknowledge him as son anymore but he seems to enjoying life in Cape Town with his Zulu wife and Mutt daughter.
From my understanding the average IQ of both parents seems to matter more than race.
Mother's impact more apparently

Those graphs are inaccurate and outdated. Education vastly increases the average national IQ. Those graphs were made using a small sample size, not population wide data.
Already debunked this once
Just take a single look at nigger history, behaviour and countries. Will tell you all you need to know.

I have a doubt on this. Then how are mallus, Tamils and Bengalis the highest IQ? They are the most racemixxed and diverse Indian groups probably with highest Abo DNA

I have a doubt on this. Then how are mallus, Tamils and Bengalis the highest IQ? They are the most racemixxed and diverse Indian groups probably with highest Abo DNA
We mixed with other curries or high iq races.

The scientific consensus is that there is no evidence for a genetic component behind IQ differences between racial groups

Ask @rope infinity ♾️ he is much more knowledgeable than me on this topic.
2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

Why was I even tagged in this?

somalis and currys... the ultimate truecel combo