Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did anyone else dread puberty/growing up during childhood and preteen years?

Failmale

Failmale

Greycel
I remember being 9-10 years old seeing classmates have a boyfriend or girlfriend and I would be jealous, there was also this lingering feeling that I would never get to experience that. Not only there but for the rest of my life. I went to a very small primary school where 25-30 kids made up an entire grade/year group so anything embarrassing would be remembered by everyone around you and I was a huge crybaby child, plenty of failos indicating weakness and low masculinity so my chances with any girls my age there were flat out 0.

I often see posts and mentionings here of others being more bluepilled and optimistic, but has anyone else here felt similarly?

I would get sad about it because I knew one day I would have to leave my parents, I used to be a mommas boy

JFL if only I knew now back then that I would still be living with her :feelshaha:

I always knew my life will be fucked from the very beginning. From the age of 10 I have already predicted this outcome.

I didn't care about girls when I was 9-10. It sucks, Because, I was good looking back then. When I was around 13 My teeth got fucked up, and had to get braces, and this when I started being attracted to girls. Ever since, I got braces I have always looked like a monkey.

there was also this lingering feeling that I would never get to experience that
Maybe, you were ugly and didn't get postive reinforcement and had bad experiences with people? That's probably why you felt that way so early.

I always knew my life will be fucked from the very beginning. From the age of 10 I have already predicted this outcome.
Same, I knew it was already over so I didn't care that much

Maybe, you were ugly and didn't get postive reinforcement and had bad experiences with people? That's probably why you felt that way so early.
Definitely, I can remember several of those types of moments.

Definitely, I can remember several of those types of moments.
Yeah, then it's because, of that. I Only started getting relentlessly l bullied when My teeth got fucked up, literally, everyone who has seen my childhood photos say how good looking I was :feelsrope: :cryfeels: .

I could never imagine myself with a girlfriend no matter how hard I tried. I always knew that my face and my autism were the reason why everyone treated me differently, and I knew that I would become a NEET.

Age 9 and 10 is insane, in my day most niggas werent interested in foids and vice versa during that age. I remember asking out a former crush i had and she started crying :feelsrope:

Definitely I noticed it during 4th grade.

I don’t even think I went through puberty properly because of how malnourished I used to be and on top of it, I jacked off everyday during that time. Only stopped at 17, long after puberty ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back