Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do niggers or dogs hate you at first sight?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
I genuinely don’t know why niggers hate me, especially the thuggish ones, they can’t handle anybody doing their own thing. It’s insane to me that I used to have the cucked belief that niggers are equal in character.

They see you're weak and they exploit it

Dogs hate me, so I hate them.

People don't like me in general, so it's whatever. Foids especially. Dogs are a mixed response; it depends on whether I have food for them or not.

Dogs like me. Unlike humans, dogs judge based on character and behavior, not on looks.

Dogs like me. Unlike humans, dogs judge based on character and behavior, not on looks.
Small dogs are spiritually niggers though, I love freaking them out.

Female niggers yes but male ones have been relatively good to me

I love dogs so Niggers it is

I don't live in a zoo so not many niggers to spot unless i go near certain French supermarket. And dogs either hate or ignore me. I'm always scared that they would want to bite me those little fuckers.

Female niggers yes but male ones have been relatively good to me
They all hate me, regardless of gender or status, so in turn I hate them all, the few civilized ones are tolerable.

I haven't met many niggers in my life but the one nigger that I remember used to steal my lunch money, surprise surprise.

They all hate me, regardless of gender or status, so in turn I hate them all, the few civilized ones are tolerable.
Same, niggers hated me first, no matter how tolerant I try to be. I just hated them back. They hate people who they see as easy targets

i hate nigs and dogs

Dogs hate me and I hate dogs