Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you inkies think I might be schizophrenic? {Audio}

Transcript:

Whenever I tell normies my problems with hatred, like how people in my town, especially foids hate me, they gaslight me into thinking that it's all in my head.
Sometimes they'll call me schizophrenic.
During my court hearing yesterday on the 16th of may, the judges told me that I'll receive help from some mental health people on the 3rd of july.
No doubt as a recommendation from my foid probation officer.

Speaking of, when I told the probation officer why I know foids hate me, she, like all the normies before her, tried to gaslight me into thinking that their behaviour was normal and I was overreacting.
And that they didn't hate me.

That dumb bitch doesn't know what I know, she doesn't see what I see.
When I see these people outside, in public, what I see is hatred for me.
I can see their hatred for me in their faces, eyes and mouths.
Them avoiding me, ignoring me and giving me weird looks is a sign of their hatred for me.

The mental health people on the 3rd of july may likely diagnose me with schizophrenia, but I don't think I have the condition.
I don't hear voices in my head, I don't hallucinate and I don't randomly laugh maniacally.

So yeah, what do you think?

Most human, soulfull and colourful voice of a .is user

Insane | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Schizophrenia is neither created nor destroyed.

More incels should be schizos so they can blame their crimes (in GTA) on the voices inside their heads