Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you want kids?

Kids

• Yeah

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Turtle02

Turtle02

Recruit
★★★★★
Personally nah cause the foid would just take them and the money anyway

Edit:
To clarify, in an ideal world I would say yes, but given the gynocentric divorce system it's too risky imo

Last edited:
Yeah If I had a good amount of money.

I wouldn't want to raise children in a poor environment

Yes, but I don’t want to give them bad genetics. What a conundrum.

No they're annoying, loud, ugly and a waste of time and money

There are pros and cons tbh.
Also depends on whether they'd be mine or Chad's; according to your post you're talking about the former.
Anyway it's a thought experiment. I think I want Schrödinger's kids until I secure a LTR with a foid whom may want/have kids or not.

No they're annoying, loud, ugly and a waste of time and money
20240512 052514

Worse if the kids are negros

Nah, it’s cruel to being more people into this cruel reality that is life.

Nah, it’s cruel to being more people into this cruel reality that is life.
Basically this. I would also add that they probably wouldn't add any meaning to your life at all. It's just another responsibility and a big one... Even if you raise them well you are raising them in honestly a very shit world. You don't know how life will be in 5 or 10 or 20 years. Chances are it will be much shittier. Imaging them ending up like you or become addicts or criminals. Why tf would you want that? Let subhuman niggers have kids, the world belongs to them anyway.

yes, though it saddens me that i may miss out on it given my life circumstance

yes but it seems like that will never happen

Personally nah cause the foid would just take them and the money anyway

Edit:
To clarify, in an ideal world I would say yes, but given the gynocentric divorce system it's too risky imo
No but I want get girl pregnant

Nah, I'm kinda afraid they would inherit my bad ways and my autism and ofc my looks. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, if I didn't want kids I am not sure whether I would even want to bother with relationships ... for the 1% chance I can get one which lasts for maybe a year it wouldn't be worth it, but for kids it is for me.

Maybe when I was younger, now in my 30s and as I get older, even if I ascended somehow, probably not.

Don't want to have my kids taking care of my decaying old body in elderly years or all alone without me, in this fucked up world when they are still young.

Maybe when I was younger, now in my 30s and as I get older, even if I ascended somehow, probably not.

Don't want to have my kids taking care of my decaying old body in elderly years or all alone without me, in this fucked up world when they are still young.
bro you're good, my dad had me at 50 :y'all:

In my basement

Why would I want to bring more subhumans into this world

In theory, yes, but in practice I don't want to spread my genes. I'm old enough that I've been lamenting not having children these past few years. I feel a joy when seeing kids that I didn't used to feel and a sadness because it's not in the cards for me. Just today at the store I saw a father with three little daughters all in a cart, and a mom playfully smack her daughter's butt, and then the daughter reciprocated.

If it wasn't by my shit genetics I would have at least 4 kids, not gonna larp.

No, the world does not need more subhuman freaks.

I think being a father is a great thing but something that i will never experience.

I’d rather die then to have kids, not that I have a choice anyway.

I dunno. No point in thinking about it tho.

Its too much of an evil world out there, so even if I had the possibility of having children I would still not want to bring them into existence

No, no one deserves to be condemned into existence as a shitskinned third worlder.

Having kids means no early retirement so no.