Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does one have to be ugly to be an incel?

Does one have to be ugly to be an incel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★★
I say yes but some disagree lmao.

Holy shit, I fucking knew it. It's the mentalcels mang, how can you be an incel if you aren't fucking ugly. Fuck mentalcels and fuck coomskins.

unless you are literally so autistic that you can’t speak

mtn can be incel too if non-NT

IMO yes but not by technical definitions of .is, a mod once said even Henry Cavill would be allowed here if he never had unpaid sex

While a 40 yo fat ugly curry manlet who got divorced-raped 20 years ago and only had sex with his "wife" ONCE isn't incel and isn't allowed here

boxmdn0puwx71.jpg

I symphatize with mentalcels as long as they're a 6 or less, but i was told being ugly is "literally irrelevant," that's going too far.

I symphatize with mentalcels as long as they're a 6 or less
I saw a mute autistic blonde chad on chinktok before and all the foids in the comments were thirsting over him. Autists can ascend but only if they're chad :feelsbadman:

You only say yes because you want to include someone who has had unpaid sex and is "ugly", but being ugly even if necessary is not enough to be incel, my dad is ugly too but he's not incel

IMO yes but not by technical definitions of .is, a mod once said even Henry Cavill would be allowed here if he never had unpaid sex

While a 40 yo fat ugly curry manlet who got divorced-raped 20 years ago and only had sex with his "wife" ONCE isn't incel and isn't allowed here
Henry would have to be a 60 IQ turbo autist to be incel. And 60IQ turbo autists don't look like Henry because of physiognomy and lack of grooming.

Henry would have to be a 60 IQ turbo autist to be incel. And 60IQ turbo autists don't look like Henry because of physiognomy and lack of grooming.
I think the "in" part is completely subjective but the "cel" part is objective, many users here say they are average looking but still can't get anything, they're "involuntary" cel in their subjective pov, but you can't be subjectively a cel despite fucking unpaid

Well yes, the agreed upon definition is that in order to be Incel, one must be sub-5: However, if someone is a tubromanlet and/or very non-nt(diagnosed Autism, Schizophrenia, etc) and they are just around average facially then yes, that may qualify them for Inceldom.
I believe in the NTpill, but ofc a guy who is Henry Cavill tier or HTN+ can still ascend if non-NT; NT is just as important as looks imo.
Nah, he still ascended so it still counts.

You only say yes because you want to include someone who has had unpaid sex and is "ugly", but being ugly even if necessary is not enough to be incel, my dad is ugly too but he's not incel
I say yes because being ugly is one of the core tenets of inceldom. If you're a virgin and not ugly then you're a failed normie, or possibly a failed gigachad.

failed normies by definition
Stop trying to ignore why you made this thread in the first place, your main argument is that your ((((friend)))) who has had sex is incel because he's ugly

Stop trying to ignore why you made this thread in the first place, your main argument is that your ((((friend)))) who has had sex is incel because he's ugly
I made it because you said a dumbass thing about ugliness being irrelevant. My friend doesn't matter, he doesn't even know this forum exists.

I believe in the NTpill
My problem with the NTpill is Aren't autists supposed to be the minority? (neuroTYPICAL means majority) it's like saying a crippled chad in a wheelchair can be incel too, like no fucking shit he can, but such disabilities aren't that common to be considered an inceldom related mass scale societal issue, being nonNT isn't as common as being sub5 so it'll never be the main focus of inceldom, autism (unlike inherent male physical unattractiveness) is not a societal problem, it's a personal one and not incel specific

Last edited:
My problem with the NTpill is Aren't autists supposed to be the minority? (neuroTYPICAL means majority) it's like saying a crippled chad in a wheelchair can be incel too, like no fucking shit he can, but such disabilities aren't that common to be considered an inceldom related mass scale societal issue, being nonNT isn't as common as being sub5 so it'll never be the main focus of inceldom, autism (unlike inherent male unattractiveness) is not a societal problem, it's a personal one and not incel specific
There was a poll here where like 50% of users said they're not NT. We're in a dark corner of the internet, this isn't the general population for statistical purposes.

No, you can have one or a few good traits, if you have enough bad ones you still have no chance.

Technically if chad was in an isolated island, then he would be an incel.
But that is a highly unlikely scenario

We're in a dark corner of the internet, this isn't the general population for statistical purposes.
Yeah that's probably why, most irl incels are relatively NT but ugly, although being ugly fucks you in the head so fucking bad you'll automatically become acquired-honorary-nonNT even if you don't have the 'tism genes

I said yes. It doesn’t matter what kind of ugly. Or multiple kinds.

My problem with the NTpill is Aren't autists supposed to be the minority? (neuroTYPICAL means majority) it's like saying a crippled chad in a wheelchair can be incel too, like no fucking shit he can, but such disabilities aren't that common to be considered an inceldom related mass scale societal issue, being nonNT isn't as common as being sub5 so it'll never be the main focus of inceldom, autism (unlike inherent male physical unattractiveness) is not a societal problem, it's a personal one and not incel specific

Most autism diagnosis is now bullshit, doctors do it to make more (((money))), the pharmaceutical and medicine industry is worth billions, this will trigger half the forum but I just want to put it out there. I don't fit in with normies because of years of being treated as an ugly short subhuman, that's it. Unless you're a drooling chair throwing autist I don't think you can blame autism for your situation, actual autists wouldn't even have the brain capacity to locate a very niche internet space; bottom line is you're just ugly or a spoiled coward.

“actual autists wouldn't even have the brain capacity to locate a very niche internet space”

I did. so maybe it was my looks that brought me here. Or my disorders.
Doesn’t matter if it’s because of one reason or the combination. Incel is incel.

You can be incel if you are normie level in looks but have a severe mental illness
Whites are an exception because they can geomaxx

“actual autists wouldn't even have the brain capacity to locate a very niche internet space”

I did. so maybe it was my looks that brought me here. Or my disorders.
Doesn’t matter if it’s because of one reason or the combination. Incel is incel.
Someone said you're chatgpt. Turing test: say nigger

Short is ugly

Most autism diagnosis is now bullshit, doctors do it to make more (((money))), the pharmaceutical and medicine industry is worth billions, this will trigger half the forum but I just want to put it out there. I don't fit in with normies because of years of being treated as an ugly short subhuman, that's it. Unless you're a drooling chair throwing autist I don't think you can blame autism for your situation, actual autists wouldn't even have the brain capacity to locate a very niche internet space; bottom line is you're just ugly or a spoiled coward.
I kinda agree, just because one is a socially outcast introvert who likes vidya and racism doesn't mean they're autistic. It means they're the average hardcore gamer.

One could say foids just aren't attracted to male bodies and faces that much so they're not crazy about some random mtn, a non-uggo sub-htn that doesn't have a narcissistic extroverted bpd personality gets never approached by foids in the first place to be able to fuck it up, bottom line:
I symphatize with mentalcels as long as they're a 6 or less
:yes:
As long as a foid never showed IOIs I don't blame some normie looking guy for not aggressively approaching every foid he sees, BUT if you've gotten IOIs kys immediately fakecel scum I don't care how retarded you are

Depends on how narrowly you wanna construe the incel moniker. Is a decent-looking recluse incel?

Holy shit, I fucking knew it. It's the mentalcels mang, how can you be an incel if you aren't fucking ugly. Fuck mentalcels and fuck coomskins.
So you dont like me ? :feelsrope:

Yes, you have to be ugly in order to be an incel. Although there are exceptions. If you're a 6/10 male with severe level 3 autism then you can still be an incel since you're literally impossible to be around despite being ok looking.

if you're average height and atleast 6 facially you won't be incel unless severe retardation

Retarded bait thread

mentalcels are probably the real truecels even if they are chadlite tier

Yes and no. Its more complicated than that. Some incels are literally a 5 but they live in an area with chads and staceys. You have to be undesirable.

unless you are literally so autistic that you can’t speak
i am extremely non normie but not ugly but it was enough to fuck me up comletely in hypergamous cunt worshipping hellhoolleeee called ShItaly

Hmmm. I remembered an user from this forum. Perhaps you're right and you can be a 5 and still incel.
you can be 7/10 and still incel if severely non normie