Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Doomer time before job interview this is my cope Star Wars Jedi survivor yo

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★★
This is my way for coping getting high and playing Star Wars Jedi survivor plus seafood pizza that the last poojeeta dropped clean slick
93525632 C8FD 4E0D BCED 14CBE8AE4A6B
DFED20C4 D5A4 428E AC29 A6CF882053CE

Attachments

• E53DB7A7-3B7F-4A92-8C8F-B999F7D5DEE4.jpeg
    E53DB7A7-3B7F-4A92-8C8F-B999F7D5DEE4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • DA5811FA-648F-478A-BD24-274BCB9A706A.jpeg
    DA5811FA-648F-478A-BD24-274BCB9A706A.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 37
  • CCDD73A5-A6E1-4850-8895-A37D323F436F.jpeg
    CCDD73A5-A6E1-4850-8895-A37D323F436F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Nice copes you got there. All you need is some kick-ass music and a loli or two, and you're pretty much me.

seafood pizza looks yummy :feelscomfy:

very based and yummy food. hope you have a good day brocel

btw does getting high affect the taste of your food?

I hate disneyfied star wars combat

You cut a man on his bare chest and leave a burn mark that stays for 10 seconds

btw does getting high affect the taste of your food?
Well I just finished 2 day fast so I had a huge appetite, but after eating like 3 slices the pizza tasted dull and boring so I just ate the remaining toppings piece by piece and threw out the rest of the pizza dough in trash bin based

Nice copes you got there. All you need is some kick-ass music and a loli or two, and you're pretty much me.
I was craving some skittles and chocolate Tim tam biscuits

I was craving some skittles and chocolate Tim tam biscuits
I like sweats too, but they give me nasty shits in large quantities at any rate. I'm holding off from any in the future, for now, anyway.

Since you repeated yourself once, I suppose you really must, huh?
Indeed, in fact I just took my mum to the shops tonight. As I was waiting inside my car I was daydreaming at the car park and couldn’t shift my eyes away from this beautiful East Asian restaurant worker as she was mopping floor and wiping down the tables. I was struggling to resist the temptation of looking at her ass while she was bending forward and wiping the tables, she has nice hips and busty breast she had a slight muffin top, although I didn’t mind as I found her cute overall. She looked even more attractive as she was smiling and giggling while talking on her mobile phone as she left her shift while they closed the restaurant.

Indeed, in fact I just took my mum to the shops tonight. As I was waiting inside my car I was daydreaming at the car park and couldn’t shift my eyes away from this beautiful East Asian restaurant worker as she was mopping floor and wiping down the tables. I was struggling to resist the temptation of looking at her ass while she was bending forward and wiping the tables, she has nice hips and busty breast she had a slight muffin top, although I didn’t mind as I found her cute overall. She looked even more attractive as she was smiling and giggling while talking on her mobile phone as she left her shift while they closed the restaurant.
Mmm, she sounds very attractive, but neither you nor I, or frankly any of us, stand a chance even making eye contact with her, much less securing a date or an opportunity to fuck.

Mmm, she sounds very attractive, but neither you nor I, or frankly any of us, stand a chance even making eye contact with her, much less securing a date or an opportunity to fuck.
I’m not gonna lie, I started mentally breaking down and felt like roping as I turned 30 tonight. Only my mum and sister wished me a happy birthday. My sister left me voice mail wishing me hbd and to be honest she sounded concerned about me because I’m still jobless, single and friendless.

I’m not gonna lie, I started mentally breaking down and felt like roping as I turned 30 tonight. Only my mum and sister wished me a happy birthday. My sister left me voice mail wishing me hbd and to be honest she sounded concerned about me because I’m still jobless, single and friendless.
Brutal. You familymog me as my sister hasn't talked to me in a serious discussion in over five years, if not more. I hardly talk to any of my family, even my parents, who I live with.

But more seriously, I can really say I don't really have helpful advice when it comes to your problems. We are all suffering when it comes to our inkwelldom, and there is no real solution/cure. All I can say is find some quality copes and stick to them. In my book, going out in public like that is only going to lead to suffering. It's a constant reminder of what you'll never have. I won't say don't rope or whatever; just know that death is already a guarantee in this life; you don't have to rope right now unless you feel like it's an absolute must.

Well I just finished 2 day fast so I had a huge appetite, but after eating like 3 slices the pizza tasted dull and boring so I just ate the remaining toppings piece by piece and threw out the rest of the pizza dough in trash bin based
wasting food is not based :feelsUgh:

Brutal. You familymog me as my sister hasn't talked to me in a serious discussion in over five years, if not more. I hardly talk to any of my family, even my parents, who I live with.
But more seriously, I can really say I don't really have helpful advice when it comes to your problems. We are all suffering when it comes to our inkwelldom, and there is no real solution/cure. All I can say is find some quality copes and stick to them. In my book, going out in public like that is only going to lead to suffering. It's a constant reminder of what you'll never have. I won't say don't rope or whatever; just know that death is already a guarantee in this life; you don't have to rope right now unless you feel like it's an absolute must.

My new meditation music or song thanks, bro. I remember downloading a pirated version of Cyber Punk back in 2020 when I bought my first gaming PC, only played for like an hour before deleting it. Didn't even remember hearing this song.

My new meditation music or song thanks, bro. I remember downloading a pirated version of Cyber Punk back in 2020 when I bought my first gaming PC, only played for like an hour before deleting it. Didn't even remember hearing this song.
Major Crimes from Cyberpunk? That's one of my favorite songs ever. It just resonates with my soul so fucking much, especially during the night or when I'm taking a shower. I feel alive and connected with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back