Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elbows hurting for lifting too much weight.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Elbow pain started while I was trying to go hard on the reverse fly machine to correct my posture. Now I am getting that same pain when I do chest press, chest flys, and even bicep curl on preacher curl bench.

Don't know how to translate it but it hurts me while training forearms or either biceps
Images 69

Thats what happens when an Indian lifts weights. Curries aren't supposed to be lifting weights or any athletic activity, its against da rulez ya knowz?

How often do you go to the gym? If you just started and you're going everyday then you're body is going to feel extremely sore, especially at your age.

Thats what happens when an Indian lifts weights. Curries aren't supposed to be lifting weights or any athletic activity, its against da rulez ya knowz?
:fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How often do you go to the gym? If you just started and you're going everyday then you're body is going to feel extremely sore, especially at your age.
I go 5 days a week.

Sounds like tendinitis. Where exactly do you feel the pain?

Inside elbow.
Could be golfer's elbow. I got that from doing upright rows with too much weight. Only thing that helped was quitting regular bicep curls completely for months. I also only pull the weights up gut level when doing upright rows now. I could still train my arm flexors intensey with bigger weights but I had to stop certain movements that caused extreme elbow flexion pressures and also pretty much quit direct wrist flexor training. Nowadays I do all my direct wrist flexor and bicep work with very light weight.