Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong, he simply addressed normies in the language they understood

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
The world is a wicked, cruel place. The average "person" is a lump of flesh, that are selfish and with little thought besides "me", and their narcissistic, status worshippers.

They would step over others, like us, to advance their status; our Saint gave us a much needed voice.

This isn't to say I encourage acts of violence, because I am required by the law not to do so, but what I am saying is, normies deserved it.

All Hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SELF LOATHING FAGGOT

It is not my place to criticize Elliot, because I am not a man of action. However he did kill some ricecels, or at least I'd describe them as ricecels.

One shouldn't kill brocels.

It is not my place to criticize Elliot, because I am not a man of action. However he did kill some ricecels, or at least I'd describe them as ricecels.

I agreed, but his message was more important. Hence, ,"did nothing wrong" is a rhetoric rather than a technical statement

Those so called ricecels bullied Elliot if I remember correctly. If they were bullying him, they got what they deserved.