Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Enjoying Incel’s Day - playing video games, writing my memoirs, and watching the Bruins play the PanthERs

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
This is what Incel’s Day is all about, ignoring the demonic gatekeepers of sex and taking care of myself.

And look at that - all the commentators for today’s Stanley Cup playoff game for the Bruins are male, thank the Saints I don’t have to hear a femon’s voice.

My mom snuck out the house this morning, to visit her sister and my grandfoid. I’m the only virgin in my family, my 24-year-old foid cousin may lie and pretend like she is still a virgin, but she had a boyfriend in high school and had a date to hER prom (despite being fat and ugly).

And as I’m typing this, Zillow just ran a commercial featuring a gay homosexual couple (Asian man/White man) - I don’t care as much about that, as I care about foids commentating on National Hockey League games.

Happy Incel’s Day!