Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even SEAcels sexpat in ukraine

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ukraine_UA/comments/1cgo0tf/я_з_інтернаціональної_сімї/?sort=controversial

Zrzut ekranu 2024 05 17 035116

Despite what hohols and Zcels think of each other both cunts are seen as whorehouse for entire world :feelsseriously: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@slavcel11
@supersoldier
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo

slavic race is completely lost :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Every Ukrainian foid should be sent to the frontlines. None of that pussy healthcare & cooks shit this time. All of them must be sent straight into the meat grinder just like their male countERparts.

@DarkStarDown

I hope he will get killed by Putin (in GTA VI)

all women are race traitors

all women are race traitors
This- Noodlewhores & Mayowhores especially.
slavic race is completely lost :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It's ovER for Whites/Europeans as a whole collectively. :cryfeels:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ukraine_UA/comments/1cgo0tf/я_з_інтернаціональної_сімї/?sort=controversial

View attachment 1161042

Despite what hohols and Zcels think of each other both cunts are seen as whorehouse for entire world :feelsseriously: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@slavcel11
@supersoldier
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SocialzERo

Depressing- hence, why I always say "no more brothER" wars.

I know I technically am "pro-Russia/Z" but that's mainly due to the fact I see them as a lesser evil compared to Shitmerica.

Our southern border is being flooded by turd-worlders, whilst Slavcels are dying in (((their))) wars- but "muh White privilege" jfl.

Why do Slavic men tolerate this? You said the same thing in the other thread, where you said slavs are "submissive". The stereotype I received was that slavic men were some of the toughest in the world? Clearly they are not physically lacking as they produce some of the best athletes and fighters. And Slavs over here in US are low-inhib and thugmaxxed, hard to imagine them being any different in their home countries.

Why do Slavic men tolerate this? You said the same thing in the other thread, where you said slavs are "submissive". The stereotype I received was that slavic men were some of the toughest in the world? Clearly they are not physically lacking as they produce some of the best athletes and fighters. And Slavs over here in US are low-inhib and thugmaxxed, hard to imagine them being any different in their home countries.
@DarkStarDown

From what I understand, courtesy of the Slavcels here, is that the way their countries are set-up is effectively a system which amounts to "traditionalism for men, liberalism for women"

Accurate? @WorthlessSlavicShit

And they don't feel a problem about this like this guy OP does? The majority of slavic men I mean. Doubt slavs, out of all people, would just freely let subhumans like curries or jungle gooks cuck them, if the situation is really as bad as these guys claim.

I'm sure not much consequence would happen if some slavs decided to jump some south asian geomaxxer sexpat fag to teach them a lesson (in videogame). I've heard from slavic friends before that their relatives back in their home country were very thugmaxxed. Would certainly solve the "problem" for good (in videogame). Assuming the problem is even real in the first place.

I'm sure not much consequence would happen if some slavs decided to jump some south asian geomaxxer sexpat fag to teach them a lesson (in videogame). I've heard from slavic friends before that their relatives back in their home country were very thugmaxxed. Would certainly solve the "problem" for good (in videogame). Assuming the problem is even real in the first place.
Here is a thing, most slavs aren't thugmaxxed, only low tiers of society

From what I understand, courtesy of the Slavcels here, is that the way their countries are set-up is effectively a system which amounts to "traditionalism for men, liberalism for women"

Accurate? @WorthlessSlavicShit
That's majority of countries tbh

EE women are trash

Some russian bitch racemixed with tajik, nost of this kids are from him
Screenshot 2024 05 17 09 40 18 558 orgtelegrammessenger

Here is a thing, most slavs aren't thugmaxxed, only low tiers of society
And even thugmaxxrd scum often gynocentric, they may crush some sub5 skull to show who is dominant monkey here but will bend the knee and simp for woman.

Future Ukraine will be a bunch of half-Ukrainian children of prostitutes.

Future Ukraine will be a bunch of half-Ukrainian children of prostitutes.
Literally mathematically impossible for it to be anything else at this point:worryfeels::fuk:.

And they don't feel a problem about this like this guy OP does? The majority of slavic men I mean. Doubt slavs, out of all people, would just freely let subhumans like curries or jungle gooks cuck them, if the situation is really as bad as these guys claim.
I mean, if the Phillipines, with a homicide rate of 4.3 per 100,000 people, can be a sexpatting destination where the sexpats rarely get attacked for being sexpats, there's not much weird about countries like Poland or the Baltics, with several times lower homicide rates, being sexpatting destinations as well:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

Cause, like, where does that even happen:waitwhat:? Sure, sexpats get robbed frequently in basically every country they visit, just like other tourists, but I really don't think there's a lot of places where foreigners get randomly zerg rushed just for flirting with or fating the local women, as based as that would be:feelsYall::feelsjuice:.

Never really understood the beliefs that EE countries are some no-go zones for ethnics:feelshaha:. Some mofos here once wrote that Asians would be safer in Brazil than in Serbia:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Literally mathematically impossible for it to be anything else at this point:worryfeels::fuk:.

I mean, if the Phillipines, with a homicide rate of 4.3 per 100,000 people, can be a sexpatting destination where the sexpats rarely get attacked for being sexpats, there's not much weird about countries like Poland or the Baltics, with several times lower homicide rates, being sexpatting destinations as well:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

Cause, like, where does that even happen:waitwhat:? Sure, sexpats get robbed frequently in basically every country they visit, just like other tourists, but I really don't think there's a lot of places where foreigners get randomly zerg rushed just for flirting with or fating the local women, as based as that would be:feelsYall::feelsjuice:.

Never really understood the beliefs that EE countries are some no-go zones for ethnics:feelshaha:. Some mofos here once wrote that Asians would be safer in Brazil than in Serbia:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
This tbh. I see plenty of negros with slav toilets on the streets and these guys are completely safe. Noone would ever hurt them. Slavs are giga cucks, high inhibit, raised around massive ginocentrism who are enjoyed being cucked by jewropean union or bunch of oligarchs (if ru, ua)

Also 99% zoomer slavcucks go the same route as east asians, I mean they either go wagecuckmaxx and then betabuxx or become a NEET like hikikomoricels. While ethnic or negro starts rampage on the streets playing massive number games via approching toilets we are being replaced being willing with it aswell

(This is also my reply to the post where @AsiaCel tagged me today)

Filipinos are cucks and they mostly only care about their own drug wars so they would never do such a thing. And I'm not saying EE is violent or dangerous, I may be deformed but I'm not retarded, part of my family is from Buryatia russia and I even stayed there for a year. I'm saying that slavs SHOULD be doing such things, because I used to know slavs irl and they were tough people and doesn't make sense that they're getting cucked by their women like noodlewhores are doing to rices. Because rices are not that tough even if the crime rate is high they still value social harmony.

This tbh. I see plenty of negros with slav toilets on the streets and these guys are completely safe. Noone would ever hurt them. Slavs are giga cucks, high inhibit, raised around massive ginocentrism who are enjoyed being cucked by jewropean union or bunch of oligarchs (if ru, ua)

Also 99% zoomer slavcucks go the same route as east asians, I mean they either go wagecuckmaxx and then betabuxx or become a NEET like hikikomoricels. While ethnic or negro starts rampage on the streets playing massive number games via approching toilets we are being replaced being willing with it aswell

(This is also my reply to the post where @AsiaCel tagged me today)
That just sounds like ricecels tbh. Russians have a reputation of being brutal, savage warriors...but I guess reputation is only... reputation.

I fucking hate slav women so fucking much

Filipinos are cucks and they mostly only care about their own drug wars so they would never do such a thing. And I'm not saying EE is violent or dangerous, I may be deformed but I'm not retarded, part of my family is from Buryatia russia and I even stayed there for a year. I'm saying that slavs SHOULD be doing such things, because I used to know slavs irl and they were tough people and doesn't make sense that they're getting cucked by their women like noodlewhores are doing to rices. Because rices are not that tough even if the crime rate is high they still value social harmony.
I mean, that's kinda the point, really everyone should be doing this, as animalistic as it might be, but it rarely happens. You've mentioned this already, but the actually dangerous people, not just in the Philippines but in general, are mostly focusing on killing other dangerous criminals who are interfering with their businesses. Now, lots of aggressive sexhavers can get very violent when their partners cheat on them or flirt with someone, or are flirted with, but doesn't translate to getting violent because some strangers are getting handsy together.

Stranger crime is the least common one, and one caused purely by what strangers are doing with other strangers, rather than to the perpetrator to get them angry, is even less common.

Also, that bit about the violence levels here was meant to be more of a general aside rather than something meant for you specifically, I just wanted to write that for a while and thought that it could fit into that comment, sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you, I could've definitely formatted that better:feelsokman::feelsYall:.

That just sounds like ricecels tbh. Russians have a reputation of being brutal, savage warriors...but I guess reputation is only... reputation.
From what I've seen on the internet, isn't it more the Caucasian (Chechens especially) and Central Asian minorities there who get the "savage warrior" image projected onto them:waitwhat:. It's pretty common in the RW circles to see Russians being described as pretty scary people, but most of the time when the discussions turned deep, it was freely talked about that most of the violence and thugmaxxing comes from the poor, disproportionately ethnic parts of Russia. Moscow, St. Petersburg and other richer cities have crime rates similar to other Europeans cities.

Similar stuff going on here in Slovakia, or in countries like Bulgaria for example, gypsies are quite overrepresented in prisons:feelsbaton:.

but doesn't translate to getting violent because some strangers are getting handsy together.
Well of course, I don't mean you should go attack a random stranger. But think of a situation like this, what if it was some slavic or east asian women getting together with a foreign man, and her brother/cousins male relatives and male friends do the attacking? That would be justified especially in traditional societies or if they make a claim that the foreigner was abusing her. In addition, there are some disgusting sexpats who disrespect the entire race of the country where they are sexpatting, for example, a foreigner is fucking slavic women while calling all slavs subhuman on his social media, or sexually abusing noodlefoids while dissing east asian men. I have seen this very frequently, in fact, though i wont list specific examples, but you know what I'm talking about. These people could be prime targets for local men to make an example of (IN VIDEOGAME) :feelsthink:
sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you, I could've definitely formatted that better:feelsokman::feelsYall:.
No offense was taken, I just wanted to clarify the extent of what i know about it.

I mean, that's kinda the point, really everyone should be doing this, as animalistic as it might be, but it rarely happens. You've mentioned this already, but the actually dangerous people, not just in the Philippines but in general, are mostly focusing on killing other dangerous criminals who are interfering with their businesses. Now, lots of aggressive sexhavers can get very violent when their partners cheat on them or flirt with someone, or are flirted with, but doesn't translate to getting violent because some strangers are getting handsy together.

Stranger crime is the least common one, and one caused purely by what strangers are doing with other strangers, rather than to the perpetrator to get them angry, is even less common.

Also, that bit about the violence levels here was meant to be more of a general aside rather than something meant for you specifically, I just wanted to write that for a while and thought that it could fit into that comment, sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you, I could've definitely formatted that better:feelsokman::feelsYall:.

From what I've seen on the internet, isn't it more the Caucasian (Chechens especially) and Central Asian minorities there who get the "savage warrior" image projected onto them:waitwhat:. It's pretty common in the RW circles to see Russians being described as pretty scary people, but most of the time when the discussions turned deep, it was freely talked about that most of the violence and thugmaxxing comes from the poor, disproportionately ethnic parts of Russia. Moscow, St. Petersburg and other richer cities have crime rates similar to other Europeans cities.

Similar stuff going on here in Slovakia, or in countries like Bulgaria for example, gypsies are quite overrepresented in prisons:feelsbaton:.
I think the stereotype of Russians being scary comes from Hollywood movies and Russian athletes like Alexander Karelin. Slavs are pretty strong tbh. Just look at Alexander Volkanovski, dude is 5'6 yet an UFC champion.

Tbh all whites used to be pretty intimidating before ww2. It's their inhibition and jewish social conditioning holding them back. Even though Muricans get made fun of a lot some of the most violent whites have came fron there.