Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: people ask why you don’t have a gf

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
No one has ever genuinely asked me if I have a gf or assumed I could have had one before.

People don’t ask me if I have a gf because the fact that I don’t (and why) is blatantly obvious if you look at me for more than 2 seconds. The one time anyone asked me it was in a condescending way and he was obviously expecting me to say no, and started interrogating me and asking for proof when I lied and said I did in the past.

Fakecel if people ask why you don’t have one.

So true, people just always assume that I'm a foreveralone without ever asking me anything else.

:yes:
no one ever asks me. they dont ask me why i dont got one, they sometimes ask if i do

No one has ever genuinely asked me if I have a gf or assumed I could have had one before.

People don’t ask me if I have a gf because the fact that I don’t (and why) is blatantly obvious if you look at me for more than 2 seconds. The one time anyone asked me it was in a condescending way and he was obviously expecting me to say no, and started interrogating me and asking for proof when I lied and said I did in the past.

Fakecel if people ask why you don’t have one.
Kill them

Only my family members question if I'm dating anyone, and I always say no, after which they tell me about the usual bluepill lies.

People are too disgusted by my face to ask me anything

Only my family members question if I'm dating anyone, and I always say no, after which they tell me about the usual bluepill lies.
this

i'm the only 18+ virgin male in my family :feelsbadman:

Lol, I think the only guy who asked my why I don't have a GF is postal worker who brings packages ... he is significantly shorter than me (even though I am not that tall), so I guess that's why.

No one ever assumes that I have an association with a woman.

I wouldn’t consider it a fakecel trait, but rather a non-truecel trait.

The only people who say that to me are boomers. Anyone younger only ask me IF I have a gf

No one has to ask they can just see my shitskin subhuman face