Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females using "muh birth" as a reason not to hate them

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
The whores lurking in here listen up, your ability to shit out a fetus is not impressive, it's been over exaggerated by feminists, Christians, and pagans. Taking in sperm to automatically incubate a self loathing human with your low quality genes and a low inhibition druggy suitor, that turned you into a single mother is nothing to be proud of. If you want to impress me, make the majority of this dysgenic population worthy of life. No more increasing the population of mentally ill fags, or uggos, or blue collar genes in general. You foids are hated for that exact reason, giving life at the expense of your children irresponsibly. You give life to child support children just to reap the benefits from your baby daddy or the state, you celebrate having children under your infidelity. But the females won't because they cannot think ahead of their vagina tingles.

Whores produce workers rather than innovators, whores produce subhuman beasts rather than civilized beings who are able to tap into their potential. And you are proud of that? That is definitely a reason to hate you, a major one if that. Then they feel entitled to reproduce these god awful genes.
Reproduction is a privilege not a right.

Usually it's the subhumans that reproduce more than actual humans, because it goes with the flow of nature not against the grain of our urges. You using reproduction as a reason not to hate you proves your low inhibition, that you have nothing to offer besides your body, that you have nothing to offer outside of the natural expectations. No innovation, no modern convenience dedicated to females, nor the maintenance of our modern society. Other subhumans will celebrate with you, that getting sperm dumped in you is somehow impressive. It's like watching fire to a neanderthal being somehow impressive and new. When it's been old news.

The only people impressed by you giving life are the same people easily hyped when they learned how to download a Minecraft mod. And you whores are no different.

Last edited:
Image 2024 05 19 190220152

I have to admit, since becoming older, I am attracted more to mothers. I like the idea of a woman becoming a mother, especially the mother of my children.

I want my children to grow in the womb of a woman :feelsdevil:

Foids use anything as an excuse to shield critics or to elevate their status in soyciety :feelswhat:

The fact they can give birth is actually another negative trait