Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Feminism indirectly caused incel violence to be targeted against women

SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Captain
★★★★
Just a showerthought: For many animals and also for a long time for humans, aggression from "incels" was directed against other males of their species.

Maybe the reason for the aggression was that you thought that these more successful men were like you, but unfairly treated better, so you are jealous, hate them and direct your aggression against them.

Feminism has caused people to see humans not primarily as men and women, but as male and female humans. This means that men more easily compare themselves against women and thus discover that women are the ones who have it easiest, so they develop jealousy and aggression against them. This could even partially explain the use of the term "females" to define the outgroup - suddenly you use an adjective instead of a noun. So in fact, despite it being seen as a derogatory term, I believe that got only so big because both man and women being humans is so ingrained in our brains.

Last edited:
Feminism makes me hate women more

Just a showerthought: For many animals and also for a long time for humans, aggression from "incels" was directed against other males of their species.

Maybe the reason for the aggression was that you thought that these more successful men were like you, but unfairly treated better, so you are jealous, hate them and direct your aggression against them.

Feminism has caused people to see humans not primarily as men and women, but has male and female humans. This means that men more easily compare themselves against women and thus find out that they are the ones who have it easiest, so they develop jealousy and aggression against them. This could even partially explain the use of the term "females" to define the outgroup - suddenly you use an adjective instead of a noun. So in fact, despite it being seen as a derogatory term, I believe that got only so big because both man and women being humans is so ingrained in our brains.
water

Pretty self explanatory theory, almost a tautology. Having said that, you are right.

I mean, I haven't seen this theory yet
What isn't water is the fact that men's hatred have gradually shifted from other men to foids. Good observation. I know about this as well, but I don't bother posting these theories because this place is still a foid-worshipping and racebaiting shithole. There seems to be a unique sense of solidarity developing between men which hinges less on the emotional appeals such as brotherhood, but rather on seeing foids as the common enemy.

Even gen A aka the youth hate feminism if anything them using the Internet has been good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back