Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: Princess Kitty walks into a bar…

Princess Kitty walks into a bar, and the bartender ask, “Why are you wearing a costume? - Star Wars night was last weekend.”

Last edited:
Princess Kitty walks into a bar, and the bartender says “we don’t serve pedophiles larping as their nigger wives”

Princess Kitty walks into a bar, and a man walks up to her and says, "Trans people freak me out - but, I'll pay you $7 to suck me off in the restroom."

Princess Kitty walks into a bar and the bartender says, "You must be lost - this is not a weight loss clinic."

Princess Kitty walks into a bar, and the bartender says “we don’t serve pedophiles larping as their nigger wives”
Princess Kitty then says, “Actually, I’m dressed in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cosplay - I’m Master Splinter.”

@Mecoja if you are making gorilla cookies, you can use Princess Kitty’s face as a guide.

Princesses Kitty walks into a bar and the bartender says, “You are one of the ugliest people to ever walk in here - one man said he swore off booze when he saw you.”

Princess Kitty walks into a bar, and the bartender ask, “Pride Month isn’t here yet - why are you still identifying as a man?”

@Mecoja if you are making gorilla cookies, you can use Princess Kitty’s face as a guide.
Shes basically this