Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets rejected by chad

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
IMG 9392

Foids always try to punch above their weight and cry crocodile tears when they fail

all "femcels" have to do is lower their standards, she will be fine (unfortunately)

There are plenty of good guys to choose from but they always want the goodlooking assholes.

Reddit, probably a LARP

I guess it's a combination of women being generally very sensitive and also guys often being quite brash.

This is why they don't tend to be very happy in the video gaming space actually!

Tranny hands wrote that. Think about it, the swarms of compliments and self-affirmation the post will receive.
quite possible!

it's sus bc the post clearly draws on incel/looksmax lingo

Larp. Chad will slay and dump.

Deserved more chads must do this so their self esteem tanks = smv tanks

Good personality

I guess it's a combination of women being generally very sensitive and also guys often being quite brash.

This is why they don't tend to be very happy in the video gaming space actually!
Nah! If that guy decided to smash her for some weird reason, she'd let all that slide. I mean foids say some devious shit about guys regularly. Guys not so much.

Lifefuel, foids finally get to taste their own medicine

Chad putting inceltier women in their place

Must be a fat land whale that thinks she deserves a chad.

LARP, no specific explanation of the ugliness source

Lifefuel, I hope she kills herself after this. :lul:

Stupid foids are pursuing guys out of their league

I hope she kills herself