Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids cry about Chad, and call it depression

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
Facts. Depression is a meme for years. I hate how this word abused so much, they don't know what real depression is. Try being alone all your life without a relationship ever or friends even. Their phones get blown up constantly with notifications, meanwhile I got none

They wouldn't last a day in our shoes

"Muhh I'm sad my third relationship broke"

I swear in every fucking YouTube video about depression there are foids commenting on how "depressed" they are. What a fucking joke

Life is so easy for them, every small thing is a depression or if Chad won't settle with her

Last edited:
2024 05 14 22 38 45 Window

Facts. Depression is a meme for years. I hate how this word abused so much, they don't know what real depression is. Try being alone all your life without a relationship ever or friends even. Their phones get blown up constantly with notifications, meanwhile I got none

I swear in every fucking YouTube video about depression there are foids commenting on how "depressed they are" what a fucking joke

Life is so easy for them, every small thing is a depression or if Chad won't settle with her

The fact that they complain about depression much more often and yet commit suicide much less often - tells you everything.

If a man tells you he's depressed, it should be taken 5x more seriously.

The fact that they complain about depression much more often and yet commit suicide much less often - tells you everything.

100% agreed

Even normie men kill themselves, meanwhile the foid moves on in a heartbeat

I swear in every fucking YouTube video about depression there are foids commenting on how "depressed" they are. What a fucking joke

Foids are only depressed more because they LARP about it

Foids only LARP about it

When men tell you they are depressed scumciety laughs and tell him to "man up"

This stuff is so isolating its not even funny

I want to see suicide rates for foids sky rocket until then no foid is depressed, alone, lonely or suffering from from issues

Why are paying attention to anything that comes out of a foid’s mouth?

They even engage in self harm because of a chad

Stop caring about anything a woman says. It's all manipulative bullshit. They don't care about you anyway.

Thats so true lmao , depression my ass - whatever grabs chads attention i guess !
Heard a girl complain abt her bf and ex bf not caring abt her , LIFE FUEL RIGHT THERE
But she keeps going for tall guys lol , ur loss bitch