Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Blackcels : The most popular kpoop foid band now shills for BMAF

M

mcmoohyun

Commander

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsYSSVoQnP4&feature=youtu.be

And Ricecopers still say "We are now sraying in the West with whitu foids, thanks to muh kpooop!" :soy::feels:

When it's still a small niche market(tiny as ricemen's dick) and all those deranged kpoop stans are top 1% pooftamaxxed chang only :feelshaha:

And even worse we are now getting cucked not only by biggu whitu cockus, but also biggu blacku cockus..

The agony of Riceceldom never ends :feelskek:

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this

Its over for JBWmaxxers in Korea

This happens in slav lands too but its because slavs are too busy killing each other like monkey to notice this shit, its easy for jews to work here

How can you let this happen I thought Asians were based
Well, I'm hopeful for Koreans, theyre aware of the foid feminist problem. I hope they would extend to noodle traitors though. Cant wait for the day of the rope long enough.

wtf are koreans doing lol

if the jews take over japan too im going to go ER

if the jews take japan too im going to go ER

@Biowaste Removal we have to obliterate korea theyre a cancer who will ruin the asian race

@Biowaste Removal we have to obliterate korea theyre a cancer who will ruin the asian race
Ironically, Korea will lead the fight against feminists.

Only the sands and curries of Asia are based when it comes to keeping foids under control , rest are all cucked.

we have to nuke them

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsYSSVoQnP4&feature=youtu.be

And Ricecopers still say "We are now sraying in the West with whitu foids, thanks to muh kpooop!" :soy::feels:

When it's still a small niche market(tiny as ricemen's dick) and all those deranged kpoop stans are top 1% pooftamaxxed chang only :feelshaha:

And even worse we are now getting cucked not only by biggu whitu cockus, but also biggu blacku cockus..

The agony of Riceceldom never ends :feelskek:

The nigger looks so out of place kek:feelskek:

Isn't Blackpink the most popular kpop foid band ?

what are they gonna do for the west in their own country?
Influence each other. Korea is "cool" and it has some "soft power".

Incidentally it also has a fairly large christian population

Koreans can export their ways to protest feminists while the west can export their religious fundamentalism to improve the Korean church

More proof that Jews must be killed all and all.

Pop culture is goyslop. If Korean girls are intelligent they will see through the propaganda which is this video.
You can't expect foids to be intelligent(regardless of race and age)

This is why manhwa is so chauvinistic. If you had to live with SK holes you'd hate women too.

This is why manhwa is so chauvinistic. If you had to live with SK holes you'd hate women too.
Even if you discount the race traitorous attitude of noodles, they're just unbearable to deal with.

Cuckreans
You know, I've always felt as if they are the "Jews of the Asian race" I think we spoke of this before: In fact, I plan on possibly making a thread on it?

This happens in slav lands too but its because slavs are too busy killing each other like monkey to notice this shit, its easy for jews to work here
Jews are the reasons why Slavs are killing one another, also:
>wonders why Asians can allow this to happen
>is fine with his own demographic(which broadly speaking constitutes mine also)going extinct

You know, I've always felt as if they are the "Jews of the Asian race" I think we spoke of this before: In fact, I plan on possibly making a thread on it?
Yeah, we definitely spoke of this before, when I told you that Hitler didn't consider koreans honorary aryan like he did everyone else in NEA. They are insufferable

Blacks are used by Jews as a Bioweapon

Jews are the reasons why Slavs are killing one another, also:
>wonders why Asians can allow this to happen
>is fine with his own demographic(which broadly speaking constitutes mine also)going extinct
How I feel about it makes no difference. I am not fine just indifferent to it because I can't do anything about it anyway and what little I can do I already do which is voting.

If they give me a white cute stacey I will become an altfag terrorist but until then they can suck my dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back