Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For homelesscels, Russian Telegram influencer regularly sleeps with homeless guys

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Jfl at 3:30:feelshaha:

"Lets go somewhere."

"Where we going?"

"IDK I'm homeless."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pretty crazy just how many guys tell her to fuck off when she starts that shit. Shows just how much of a bullshit idea cold approaching on the streets is if even a young chick approaching older guys still seems to have nowhere near a 50% success rate.

Pretty crazy just how many guys tell her to fuck off when she starts that shit. Shows just how much of a bullshit idea cold approaching on the streets is if even a young chick approaching older guys still seems to have nowhere near a 50% success rate.

nothing compared to this psychopath:

How tf can you be an influencer on telegram jfl?

She fits the forum definition of toilet quite nicely. :feelsokman:

wtf man why this never happens to me

There must be some foids that are into truecels, it's just mathetmicaly possible there always is outcasts, but they are very low in number.

nothing compared to this psychopath:

Interesting find:shock::shock::shock:...

How tf can you be an influencer on telegram jfl?
By posting videos like she does:feelshaha::dafuckfeels:.

She fits the forum definition of toilet quite nicely. :feelsokman:
She sure does 100%:yes:.

wtf man why this never happens to me

There must be some foids that are into truecels, it's just mathetmicaly possible there always is outcasts, but they are very low in number.
Undoubtedly there are some, but very few:cryfeels:.

Send her to Romania, I will take care of her, I will devour her holes :feelsdevil:

Send her to Romania, I will take care of her, I will devour her holes :feelsdevil:
I'm a neet living off my old parents' pensions. I'm 2 steps away from being homeless.

She needs to fuck me! :lasereyes:

at least she is giving some truecels a shot (better than 99.99% of foids)

homeless man know that they are below subhuman level on society

so if an attractive femoid (or any femoid at all) is showing sexual interest in them, there is probably something wrong with it

they reject out of fear

Everyone that hold telegram page is either batshit insane or some criminal/pirate or fighting against the government. She is the first one that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back