Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck israel palestine

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I am so fucking sick hearing about this stupid war ffs is our society going through collective retardation or something? why is there so much focus on this war in particular apart from religious ppl being an exception, why don't they focus on Yemenis or Uyghurs (Probably CIA propaganda) then? most ppl can't even put food on the table nowadays but can focus on war thousand miles away.

Because Israel is more important and newsworthy than some Yemenis or Uyghur Mudslims. Not that i like Israel

In a way, this is another race-pill, more people have died in Congo & Sudan, we're talking millions, but these 2 Black African countries have not received half the attention & sympathy Caucasoid adjacent Arabs have received in Palestine

In a way, this is another race-pill, more people have died in Congo & Sudan, we're talking millions, but these 2 Black African countries have not received half the attention & sympathy Caucasoid adjacent Arabs have received in Palestine
true

yeah i dont give a damn, but we get plastered with news all over the place.

Kikes die? So what?

This war became boring for me the moment the kikes stopped dying.

Let's nuke them both

No Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, Covid, Russia, Iran ,9/11, UFOs, etc. for your face.

I am so fucking sick hearing about this stupid war ffs is our society going through collective retardation or something? why is there so much focus on this war in particular apart from religious ppl being an exception, why don't they focus on Yemenis or Uyghurs (Probably CIA propaganda) then? most ppl can't even put food on the table nowadays but can focus on war thousand miles away.
Westerners have no brains aside from what their media feeds to them.

Just because something isn't mainstream doesn't mean it's not worth supporting. Hamas is based because they rekt Jews and they're not imperialistic like ISIS is, also they throw faggots off buildings so

I also really fed up with this useless war. Nuke both sides

as opposed to the free thinking 170iq africans i assume
I am just saying what white people watch on their phones and TVs affect their life decisions tremendously. This should not be so.

I am just saying what white people watch on their phones and TVs affect their life decisions tremendously. This should not be so.
this is not exclusive to white people, do you think brown people are somehow immune to the narratives their media push?

this is not exclusive to white people, do you think brown people are somehow immune to the narratives their media push?
Yes. I can't say for sure but Hispanics seem by and large culturally different from white people.

In Asia people have a complete 360 worldview on things like homosexuality, multiculturalism and other things the woke crowd dabbles in. No one knows off or believes lib propaganda here.

Yes. I can't say for sure but Hispanics seem by and large culturally different from white people.
Latin American politics are just as polarized as western politics, with the same gender bullshit
In Asia people have a complete 360 worldview on things like homosexuality, multiculturalism and other things the woke crowd dabbles in. No one knows off or believes lib propaganda here.
depends where, maybe in india but fag rights and feminism are in East Asia. in fact, in South Korea, the male-female polarization is extremely worse than anything in the West.
stuff this blatantly anti-male is an extreme fringe, but it's far more influential and mainstream in South Korea.
let's also not forget the time the South Korean president had to resign because it was revealed a radical feminist anti-male cult was giving her orders:

It's always been that way. A lot of the Palestinians dying look like this
IMG 20240517 004852
IMG 20240517 004829
Nobody cares about niggers. It's the harsh truth

Because Palestinian rodents look white. There's no other reason.

That's why you must support eradication of Palestine and it's people from this world.