Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gettinng tired of my moms whore friends

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★
My mom is a dumb bitch who gave €2.000 to her whore friend that divorced abusechad and when I told her that her friend was a lying bitch who fucked and gave a kid to an abuser she lashed out at me saying “Oh but he was an asshole he lied to her he switched up after they got married” STFU WHORE

Imagine helping out some random whore just cause you consider her a friend

She is envious of not having had dat dick inside her.

Hall of personality strikes again now my family’s finances are collateral due to abusechad

My mom is a dumb bitch who gave €2.000 to her whore friend that divorced abusechad and when I told her that her friend was a lying bitch who fucked and gave a kid to an abuser she lashed out at me saying “Oh but he was an asshole he lied to her he switched up after they got married” STFU WHORE
Should have told her women have misogyny detectors and can sense this stuff. She chose to ignore it.

She should have helped you score some pussy from her friends daughters instead.Maybe that was her plan all along.

Your mom's whore friends should fuck you

When your own mother helps some whore over you it is a wrap for your family ties.

You have to go bro, idk how you can cope with her shenanigans

say hello to yo mom on my behalf

When your own mother helps some whore over you it is a wrap for your family ties.
hahahaha acting like i'll keep talking to this naive bitch when I have enough money

She should have helped you score some pussy from her friends daughters instead.Maybe that was her plan all along.
Your mom's whore friends should fuck you
That's exactly what I was thinking. His mom should help him out for once and let him bang her friends and/or their daughters already. That would solve a lot of problems in this situation.

That's exactly what I was thinking. His mom should help him out for once and let him bang her friends and/or their daughters already. That would solve a lot of problems in this situation.
bitch barely gave me $100 to buy bitcoin when it was 15k,I would have degen leveraged it with 2k and turned it into almost 6 figures,BUT WHEN MUH ROASTIE FRIEND ASKS FOR A 2000 EURO LOAN YEAH SURE,KYS MOM