Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill going ER is pointless..

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★
FOR ME because I live in a subhuman curry country named Dhaka where people struggle to get enough food to survive jfl there is ZERO chads here and women here also gets raped daily..

What's the point of going ER here? It's just gonna make the forum banned here and less people here would able to cope..

But I would 100% do it if I lived in the states or something (The state is from hitman)

Going ER in bangaldesh would be an act of service rather than a crime

But I would 100% do it if I lived in the states or something
bullshit

pussy

location doesnt matter, its the chaos and death you create that matter

greynigger

FOR ME because I live in a subhuman curry country named Dhaka where people struggle to get enough food to survive jfl there is ZERO chads here and women here also gets raped daily..

What's the point of going ER here? It's just gonna make the forum banned here and less people here would able to cope..

But I would 100% do it if I lived in the states or something (The state is from hitman)
Going ER means that when you have to face God, you'll have the blood of several bodies on your hand. Also, I don't care how much these people oppress us incels, they don't deserve to be murdered.

It may be cathartic to let out your anger on the world for all the injustice they have caused you, but at the end of the day it changes nothing. You only cut your life short and make everyone hate you and every other incel even more. Water, water, water...

I actually agree it’s not a good idea. It does nothing to further our cause or garner sympathy and in fact just turns society even moreso against us.

If someone is at the point where they’re ready to go ER then instead do what the leftists do and try to organize a protest or go public with your real views and try to garner actual systemic support from other men like us.

If one is at the point of murder suicide you might as well aim for something that could have a real impact id argue. Don’t get me wrong I sympathize with the rage but it’s not the solution. If anything it weakens us further since when you die or get put in jail for life our numbers are diminished and public perceptions to harder against us.

And no feds I am NOT advocating for anything illegal, I know this is serious, don’t put words in my mouth.

If you go ER correctly, normies and incels alike will remember you forever. When you leave behind interesting media like Elliot Rodgers did you will never be forgotten. In a way you will never die.

If you go ER correctly, normies and incels alike will remember you forever. When you leave behind interesting media like Elliot Rodgers did you will never be forgotten. In a way you will never die.
Mass shootings are often about leaving a legacy, to be remembered. They want to be remembered as monsters because it gives them status and makes them feel powerful while doing it.

Depends on target/intention.

i would never go ER, i dont like killing people plus am lazy.