Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going outside LITERALLY radicalizes (snackcels GTFIH!!)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I love snacks and is a foodcoper. However, there's something that I need to type here. Staying home actually makes me less aggressive and content, partially due to the junk goyslop.

However I have a job in which I work Monday to Friday, during that period, I have no shortage of free time in which where I don't have access to Vidya or snack. This is where I walk in the park and type up all the long winding rants here. With my phone.

Sometimes I use these free time to hit up old friends, only for it to end up one sided or ignored. That makes me even angrier.

The more i "touch grass", the more aggressive and angry I get. My experiences alone defeat the "just go outside" normshits are pushing

I work in a fairly "high class" area and seeing all those spoiled people and their association with "luxurious" stores and their diamonds/clothes/watches disgust me

Last edited:
Also snacks literally drain your energy. I was food coping yesterday and slept like 6 times

going outside is a suifuel

Also snacks literally drain your energy. I was food coping yesterday and slept like 6 times
So relatable, I've been coping by eating large amounts of dates.

But yeah touching grass in the sense that you go where the normies are is ragefuel. Honestly staying home or chilling innawoods is more comfy.

My everyday thERapy makes me feel miserable, one day I should ask others how to have any social life, because I'm probably only virgin there (excluding fact that 2/3 are females)

Btw I was and I'm probably still food coper

The more i "touch grass", the more aggressive and angry I get. My experiences alone defeat the "just go outside" normshits are pushing
Relatable AF. All i see is shallow, stupid vermins when i go out. There is no point of "going outside and touch the grass" at all.

Relatable AF. All i see is shallow, stupid vermins when i go out. There is no point of "going outside and touch the grass" at all.
Precisely.
Absence itself is a silent Revolution, inaction expresses vehement assertion to a disgusting World.