Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got back from my court hearing

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
So, I moseyed on down to the courthouse on the other side of town at 1:00, I met up with my solicitor.
I spent most of the afternoon waiting in a room until my court hearing, and because my solicitor was busy attending other court hearings.
When my turn finally came, me and the solicitor listened to the judges say some boring bullshit that I forgot most of.
Long story short, I'm still on curfew until the 27th of June and I got a mental health thing on the 3rd of July.

After my court hearing, me and the solicitor sat in a room and he gave me some shitty bluepill advice on how to live a better life.
Shit like: focus on my hobbies, ignore other people, ignore other peoples hatred of me, that kind of crap.

After I left the courthouse, I took a walk around town to kill some time and went home.
And that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
They trying to put you in the nuthouse or something?

so no jailtime or probation?

congratz autismo

good luck on the "mental health thing"

so no jailtime or probation?

congratz autismo
My solicitor is an ok dude, he's got a sweet voice, he's Spanish-Portuguese and was born in east london, so he's quite the melting pot.
He also watches anime too, but he only watches shitty normie ones that are on netflix.
But seriously, fuck his advice.
He told me to grow out a beard because he thought it suited me jfl.
A beard will make me look older and make me look like a pedo ffs!
Oh, and he's a boomer too.

My solicitor is an ok dude, he's got a sweet voice, he's Spanish-Portuguese and was born in east london, so he's quite the melting pot.
He also watches anime too, but he only watches shitty normie ones that are on netflix.
But seriously, fuck his advice.
He told me to grow out a beard because he thought it suited me jfl.
A beard will make me look older and make me look like a pedo ffs!
Oh, and he's a boomer too.
Sounds like an incredibly rare and nice guy tbh

So no jail time then? Sounds good man

So no jail time then? Sounds good man
Prison is only an absolute worse case scenario.
My probation officer back on the 10th recommended psychiatric shit to the court, which I'm due to got on the 3rd of july.
I doubt it will do me any good, people, especially foids will still hate me.