Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got permabanned off twitter (elon musk you jew sucking faggot)

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

To add to my collection of gay corporate messages on shitty useless "social media" websites that are losing money everyday but are still up because they get infinite money from KIKES and JEWISH venture capital mafias :

Actual ragefuel shit. While sheboons and trannies, pedos, faggots, jews and all of this degenerate cohort can spread their bullshit wherever they want online, I keep getting banned from every single site ever.

Last edited:
I can't believe that people thought that Elon Musk would actually care about free speech.

What did you say that got you banned?

> the X rules

I still can't believe they changed that shit. Sounds autistic as fuark tbh. :lul:

JFL. Why exactly? What was their reason for the ban?

View attachment 890750

To add to my collection of gay corporate messages on shitty useless "social media" websites that are losing money everyday but are still up because they get infinite money from KIKES and JEWISH venture capital mafias :
View attachment 890753

Actual ragefuel shit. While sheboons and trannies, pedos, faggots, jews and all of this degenerate cohort can spread their bullshit wherever they want online, I keep getting banned from every single site ever.
Elon cuck

ELON STOP CUCKING NOW

They banned my account because i uploaded a picture of a man with a knife in london.

never trust a neoZionist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back