Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greatest lesson life has taught me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Don't trust anyone, don't get attached to anyone, view people as either threats or animals. If you allow yourself to grow attached to people they'll exploit it and use you. No one is your friend or ally in life. Remember

Third commandment in the Blackpill Commandments. Trust Nobody

Don't trust anyone, don't get attached to anyone, view people as either threats or animals. If you allow yourself to grow attached to people they'll exploit it and use you. No one is your friend or ally in life. Remember
high IQ post.

This is what ChadGPT had to say about this:

It sounds like you've been through some tough experiences that have led you to develop a very guarded perspective. While it's important to protect yourself from potential harm, viewing everyone as a threat or an animal might prevent you from forming meaningful connections and experiencing the positive aspects of human relationships.

While it's true that not everyone will have your best interests at heart, there are still good people out there worth trusting and forming bonds with. Finding a balance between protecting yourself and remaining open to genuine connections might be key.

My experiences with people have taught me not to trust anyone, it's all a facade when they put on a friendly, inviting front yet betray you without hesitation.

That's a lesson I should have heard many years ago. "They" always say that becoming withdrawn is dangerous, but the alternative is sticking your neck out for every axe that comes by.

#1 rule I should have known: Don't EVER confide in anyone something you don't want the world to know, especially a foid. She will tell everyone behind your back in order to gain "laugh points", and then keep smiling in your face when you see her next.

Sounds like you've met my cat! Constantly plotting my demise.

Kidding. So true.

I'm only attached to my coffee. It never lets me down.

This is what ChadGPT had to say about this:

It sounds like you've been through some tough experiences that have led you to develop a very guarded perspective. While it's important to protect yourself from potential harm, viewing everyone as a threat or an animal might prevent you from forming meaningful connections and experiencing the positive aspects of human relationships.

While it's true that not everyone will have your best interests at heart, there are still good people out there worth trusting and forming bonds with. Finding a balance between protecting yourself and remaining open to genuine connections might be key.
"There are still good people bro!" I wonder what chat GTP's replies would be had it not been programmed to follow the current societal dogma without question.

My experiences with people have taught me not to trust anyone, it's all a facade when they put on a friendly, inviting front yet betray you without hesitation.
Yes. Everything is a competition to these people. They'll drop you when they see they can't withdraw status or resources from you anymore.

That's a lesson I should have heard many years ago. "They" always say that becoming withdrawn is dangerous, but the alternative is sticking your neck out for every axe that comes by.

#1 rule I should have known: Don't EVER confide in anyone something you don't want the world to know, especially a foid. She will tell everyone behind your back in order to gain "laugh points", and then keep smiling in your face when you see her next.
Foids take 0 shame in this. They'll even mock their boyfriends when they reveal a personal secret such as being raped. I've seen it before.

Sounds like you've met my cat! Constantly plotting my demise.

Kidding. So true.

I'm only attached to my coffee. It never lets me down.
Get desensitized to caffeine and it will.

58wm5u

Only applies if you're a low value male, aka as an incel. Chads rarely go through it.
Because they have inherit value others desire them for. If Chad is your friend it raises your own status. Meanwhile our value is fleeting if non existent. Maybe some other loser will you as being higher status than them originally and befriend you before later on betraying you because they believe you're lowering their status. That's the best possible scenario for an incel.

Normies are born knowing this. Non-NTs have to figure this out because they can't grasp social conventions, hierarchies and power dynamics innately.

Normies are born knowing this. Non-NTs have to figure this out because they can't grasp social conventions, hierarchies and power dynamics innately.
Non -nts are too trusting. Although I'd argue most normies don't figure this out because they're not aware enough to and don't get betrayed as often.

Ayanokoji Grindset

Because they have inherit value others desire them for. If Chad is your friend it raises your own status. Meanwhile our value is fleeting if non existent. Maybe some other loser will you as being higher status than them originally and befriend you before later on betraying you because they believe you're lowering their status. That's the best possible scenario for an incel.
Your perspective on life is shaped by your experiences, which ultimately boils down to your genetics. Nature is just nature but sometimes I wonder whether this world is a cruel one or we were just unlucky. Maybe they were genuinely nice to others, without wanting to inherit any value ?

Non -nts are too trusting. Although I'd argue most normies don't figure this out because they're not aware enough to and don't get betrayed as often.
When normies get used by others they still have others to beat down on. Non-NTs are everybody's prey and on the bottom of the food chain. Everyone else can sense their weakness for being too trusting. They don't get any sympathy for being victims and there's no winning move other than not to play at all.

Your perspective on life is shaped by your experiences, which ultimately boils down to your genetics. Nature is just nature but sometimes I wonder whether this world is a cruel one or we were just unlucky. Maybe they were genuinely nice to others, without wanting to inherit any value ?
No, it's definitely about value or else they'd be friends with incels who aren't jestermaxxing.

When normies get used by others they still have others to beat down on. Non-NTs are everybody's prey and on the bottom of the food chain. Everyone else can sense their weakness for being too trusting. They don't get any sympathy for being victims and there's no winning move other than not to play at all.
True.

Only applies if you're a low value male, aka as an incel. Chads rarely go through it.
If Chad gets acid attacked and becomes subhuman people will abandon him

tfw never even had a possibility to develop emotional attachement to someone in a first place