Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height means jack shit if you're ugly

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Literally, move anywhere where the people are shorter. And the women will literally l, look at you like you're a chad. I would understand, if you said you were 5'11-6'0. At 6'3 you have no excuses.

I fucking go tO tHe gYm and it's fucking pointless.

I already have long hair (which doesn't really suit my head shape but okay) and I can't grow a beard yet to cover up my subhuman recessed jaw

I'm fucking trying

Not until I ascend (if I ever do)
What is your weight and your bodyfat percentage? You should be 15% bodyfat maximum.

6'3 sub5, but I live in a region where average normie is 6'1 - 6'2.
Same here, I'm 6'8 ogrecel even though I live in a region where the average normie is 6'10 twink

Yao ming height or it's ovER in 2024

Literally, move anywhere where the people are shorter. And the women will literally l, look at you like you're a chad. I would understand, if you said you were 5'11-6'0. At 6'3 you have no excuses.

I don't have money to move, I have no experience of living in foreign countries, and I don't want to. I'm supposed to fucking MOVE COUNTRIES (you have any idea how big of a fucking thing that is) while normies and chads can just slay wherever?

I don't have money to move, I have no experience of living in foreign countries, and I don't want to. I'm supposed to fucking MOVE COUNTRIES (you have any idea how big of a fucking thing that is) while normies and chads can just slay wherever?
Real shit, ovER for yakuzacels, its hard af being 6'8 in a country where the average height is 6'10, I wish I could just move to a country where the average height is shorter, but it's not possible because I am disabled!

Yeah, obviously, it's hard, but you at least have an option. Most of us here are short and ugly and are fucked. To us your Post is humble bragging. There will ALWAYS be women who are willing to see past your face if you're tall enough.

Last edited:
Real shit, ovER for yakuzacels, its hard af being 6'8 in a country where the average height is 6'10, I wish I could just move to a country where the average height is shorter, but it's not possible because I am disabled!
jUsT mOvE bRo, yea I'm gonna MOVE COUNTRIES with my 1000 euro and no job/degree

Yeah, obviously, it's hard, but you at least have an option. Most of us here are short and ugly and are fucked. To us your Post is humble bragging. There will ALWAYS be women who are willing to see past your height of you're tall enough.
It's an option in maybe 10 years, yeah.

I doubt its an act, he has been making videos for years, I listen to all of them it sounds very genuine
View attachment 1157602
This is probably him
I know he is incel but he isn't truecel, there is a big difference. He is 5 inches taller than me and is NT enough to form a very popular YouTube channel. Being truecel is more than just looks, it is life circumstance. I wish I had the personality of dbdr.

I’m 5’11.5 and no woman has been interested in me because of it since I am shitskin, sub5 and autistic.
5’11 isnt a good height by itself you need something else like face or frame for that to be a good height

5’11 isnt a good height by itself you need something else like face or frame for that to be a good height
6’2 minimum JFL

"height doesn't matter" said the fucking retarded faggot who is 6ft3

I can actually understand if you're a 6 foot 3 twig with bad genes and an ugly face, it's not all black and white "just be tall", "just be white" etc. Foids are pickier than ever.

Don't get me wrong, height is super important, but still less important than face. Face is king. Period. No foid wants to look up and break their neck to look at an ugly piece of shit. Height is even less relevant if you live in certain places where average normie is 6'2. If you are a sub5 manlet and genuinely believe that you could ascend if you were taller, sorry but you are just coping.

Once again, I will say that HEIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT, but only if you have at least normie tier face. I'm not denying the importance of height, but if you are sub5 it won't make any difference. Height and face are a bundle that go together. If you don't have either one of those consider yourself fucked.

And if you comment "but i see tall sub5's with hot foids" you are no different than IT cucks with the "but I see short guys with foids all the time".
This is accurate. I am 6 feet tall but my face is 4/10 , I have narrow clavicles, and I’m autistic. Height won’t get you anything unless your face is good looking and you are NT. It’s over for autismcels. You can only get away with having Asperger’s if you are over 8/10. Low tier normie looks and Asperger’s plus tall height still = game over.

Don't take your height for granted

I can actually understand if you're a 6 foot 3 twig with bad genes and an ugly face, it's not all black and white "just be tall", "just be white" etc. Foids are pickier than ever.
thank you.

this entire thread
I didn't say "height doesnt matter you guys!!!!1111". I said that height doesn't matter in terms of attracting foids if you're sub5. Which is a fact. Don't get me wrong, height is always good, but it's not gonna make you a fucking foid magnet like 90% of people on here think.

True, no height for your face

I didn't say "height doesnt matter you guys!!!!1111". I said that height doesn't matter in terms of attracting foids if you're sub5. Which is a fact. Don't get me wrong, height is always good, but it's not gonna make you a fucking foid magnet like 90% of people on here think.
it won't make you a foid magnet but it will let you get a relationship when otherwise impossible

Your face can look like a abomination and you still fuck.

I had a drug abusing coworker who smelled like rancid sweat with a ugly face and the foids were swarming him up.

They were constantly fighting over him.

You know why? He was 190cm

Don't get me wrong, height is super important, but still less important than face. Face is king. Period. No foid wants to look up and break their neck to look at an ugly piece of shit. Height is even less relevant if you live in certain places where average normie is 6'2. If you are a sub5 manlet and genuinely believe that you could ascend if you were taller, sorry but you are just coping.

Once again, I will say that HEIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT, but only if you have at least normie tier face. I'm not denying the importance of height, but if you are sub5 it won't make any difference. Height and face are a bundle that go together. If you don't have either one of those consider yourself fucked.

And if you comment "but i see tall sub5's with hot foids" you are no different than IT cucks with the "but I see short guys with foids all the time".
Im 6'3 but ugly and autistic and Im in incels.is

Your face can look like a abomination and you still fuck.

I had a drug abusing coworker who smelled like rancid sweat with a ugly face and the foids were swarming him up.

They were constantly fighting over him.

You know why? He was 190cm
I also know a 5'2 Indian janitor who has threesomes with different foids every single day

I'm almost 6 feet but I was born with a subhuman deformed face and so it does not matter. I can't even make friends let alone get a gf. And btw I'm not socially awkward, I strike up convos with people but they are just dismissive of me and recently someone even just walked away when I tried speaking to him

Face is the most important. More important than race, height. If the woman looks at you and physically utters ''ugh'', IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR YOU

Face is the most important. More important than race, height. If the woman looks at you and physically utters ''ugh'', IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR YOU
FUCKING THIS ^^^^^^^^^^