Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Higher chance going to heaven ERing or roping

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Pure theoretical/religious question

I do not encourage violence, or self harm.

According to most religions, if you rope, that's a straight trip to hell, because it is seen as a suicide act...

Be ware I can't be sure where our destination leads

However...

If someone were to shoot up a gay bar or something, there is a chance it can be justified religiously by the fact that it is fighting a representative of homosexuality and promiscuous behavior, which has a negative effect on society and is a behavior that spreads.

Behavior that has and will decrease birth rate, therefore less lives. Opposite of this is non birth control/free sex, which has been proven to boost birth rate.

If someone shoots up a ogry, which are known for abortions, it can also be argued that the act would disencoursge further immoral sex, and therefore reducing amount of abortions.

God knows best.

Last edited:
Have you ever read the bible? Going er? Suicide? Yeah okay retard

Have you ever read the bible? Going er? Suicide? Yeah okay retard
The thing is, fighting degeneracy may be considered fighting against an enemy, while suicide is just suicide.

Pure theoretical/religious question

I do not encourage violence, or self harm.

According to most religions, if you rope, that's a straight trip to hell, because it is seen as a suicide act...

Be ware I can't be sure where our destination leads

However...

If someone were to shoot up a gay bar or something, there is a chance it can be justified religiously by the fact that it is fighting a representative of homosexuality and promiscuous behavior, which has a negative effect on society and is a behavior that spreads.

Behavior that has and will decrease birth rate, therefore less lives. Opposite of this is non birth control/free sex, which has been proven to boost birth rate.

If someone shoots up a ogry, which are known for abortions, it can also be argued that the act would disencoursge further immoral sex, and therefore reducing amount of abortions.

God knows best.

John 14:6

New International Version

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Do not die without Jesus ,you will be lost forever!!

John 14:6​

New International Version​

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus himself shown the example of how to deal with a temple filled with immoral people

yes according to most religion stoning or punishing the whores is allowed if she cheated commited adultry and impure acts.
if one ropes he is potentially stopping himself from a crime that he might have commited after wards which could revoke his rights to heaven

while suicide is just suicide.
you are potentially stopping yourself from commiting an impure act in the furure thereby improving your chance to access heavenly abode

Learn to forgive and forget, love thy neighbour. Read the bible and come back.
not if the neibour is a whore and chad with harem.

It is true, I know best my Son.

To commit suicide is a mortal sin and you will never enter the kingdom of heaven

To go ER is a great risk as only I, GØD truly knows who must depart this word, when and by what means

The only way forward is to follow the way of the lord and to rise up against evil; the promiscuity of foids and debauchery of simps through non-lethal means

Good luck to you my soldier

Jesus himself shown the example of how to deal with a temple filled with immoral people

I don't think that the Bible promotes the killing of disbelievers I am not religious myself but as far as I know the Bible preaches to forgive everyone despite how bad they've sinned which is an awful way to run society.

I'd say that if the Bible was correct then you would still go to hell if you went ER on gays or doctors who who work at abort clinics since you are supposed to be a good goy and let everything up to God meaning that you don't have to do anything and God judge them after they die.

Even though being a gay and aborting are both deadly sins a christcuck would still tell you that they have a chance to cleanse themselves by praying and accepting Jesus in their hearts.

I've seen in recent times that the Church accepts all kinds of degenerates like sex workers which is beyond cucked.

John 14:6​

New International Version​

My Sons words got a little miscommunicated here. For I am GØD of all Gods. Allah, Isvara, the Holy Spirit, all of them. People can come to me through many religions or none at all. I am the ultimate judge.

you are potentially stopping yourself from commiting an impure act in the furure thereby improving your chance to access heavenly abode
No, you are ending a life that I created, even if it is to save another. The only way to succeed is to not to give in to demonic desires

not if the neibour is a whore and chad with harem.
Even my sons companion Mary was a whore my Son. Whores are a necessary part of life and even they may be saved is their whoredom is committed through selflessness

My Sons words got a little miscommunicated here. For I am GØD of all Gods. Allah, Isvara, the Holy Spirit, all of them. People can come to me through many religions or none at all. I am the ultimate judge.
So you are God ,cool ,what did I pray for this morning??

Idk, but I'd rather be in hell than share heaven with foids.