Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hobbycels, what kind of hobby was the most worthwhile to you and what kind of hobby you regretted the most? Wishing you spent more time on another?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★★★
I feel like pursuing a hobby, but I would like get your thoughts. Especially from Oldcels.

Most worthwhile martial arts and weapons including firearms theyre legal where you live. As well as educating yourself, and learning languages. Kind of middle or in-between there's gymcelling and training for strength sports, and instruments.

most worthwhile
gaming
most pointless
anything social

I recently updated my lego armory, I now have 40 russian soldiers 3 humvees 1 other hummer MRAP lego and around 40 lego AK47s Krinkovs and 1 dragunov 4 RPGS, In the american lego i have like 33 M4.

Now the russians and americans are fighting, Also the russians has the flag on the chest on the uniform meanwhile the americans just are spec ops.

Im a legocel and gamer.

Best games, Sandstorm, BF4, AGE OF EMPIRES 3/4, Ready or not.

30s oldcel here
Most worthwhile was anything that allowed me to be social. For example, card games, board games. Once you finish school, everyone goes to different places for their careers or more school, and in the workplace it is much harder to make friends. So it's useful to be into this kind of thing in order to meet new people.

I regret not spending more time with hobbies like sports. Staying active and having a healthy body is so important. Build the habits early if you can.

Video games are great. But you can play them at any time basically, as long as the interest is there. If you have the opportunity to do other things, I recommend taking it. Of course, I know it is easier said than done (it was very hard for me and I didn't do a lot of social things).

I wasted 5 years to league of legends

I live in the city so I should've started cycling and becoming fit (cardio) much earlier I could've saved a lot of money on transport.

Adding reading/writing to my daily shedule has been good for my mental health.

Also, I'm planning to extract DMT; it might help me cope with inceldom.

Edit: I should've ditched FPS multiplayer games much early. Too much rage and I caused too much damage to my hardware.

Most worthwhile martial arts and weapons including firearms theyre legal where you live. As well as educating yourself, and learning languages. Kind of middle or in-between there's gymcelling and training for strength sports, and instruments.

30s oldcel here
Most worthwhile was anything that allowed me to be social. For example, card games, board games. Once you finish school, everyone goes to different places for their careers or more school, and in the workplace it is much harder to make friends. So it's useful to be into this kind of thing in order to meet new people.

I regret not spending more time with hobbies like sports. Staying active and having a healthy body is so important. Build the habits early if you can.

Video games are great. But you can play them at any time basically, as long as the interest is there. If you have the opportunity to do other things, I recommend taking it. Of course, I know it is easier said than done (it was very hard for me and I didn't do a lot of social things).
The only hobby I have now is cooking and watching anime and gooning. I feel like I have no time. I have to really think things through.

The most rewarding hobbies are learning and exercising, and the most pernicious are gaming and drinking.

I like knives, both utilitAryan (folders, multitools) and (full tang) mil. As well as swords and other edged tools. Billhook's, scythes, etc...

30s oldcel here
I used to really like poker and beer with my loser frens back when folks were more social able... Just pennies and small $. Nothing pro or high stakes. Just drinking beer and shuffling...
I live in the city so I should've started cycling and becoming fit (cardio) much earlier I could've saved a lot of money on transport.
I did that too! I'm (was) kind of expert on bike repair. I can true wheels... But mostly I did it because I could afford it! No nickel and dimes for the dangerous bus. ($$$ now!) Freedom to go wherever I wanted.

I LIVED off my bike in the woods for many decades! Small trails, cop. Cars can't follow!
Adding reading/writing to my daily shedule has been good for my mental health.
I readed a lot before the internet. Library cards and all that. Now it's all virtual info. But I do buy reference books...
Also, I'm planning to extract DMT; it might help me cope with inceldom.
Mostly herbology and herbal medical books,
Edit: I should've ditched FPS multiplayer games much early. Too much rage and I caused too much damage to my hardware.
Never saw tge point of vid games. Too useless IRL.
The most rewarding hobbies are learning and exercising, and the most pernicious are gaming and drinking.
Pretty much all I can do now is continue to learn stuff....

At first it was a cope to "make myself valuable" to my community! That failed);;; no one cares about what tge creepy old man knows);;; fuck them!

Now I learn for the sheer pleasure of "being smarted" than the NPC morons.

Good post op!

I have no real hobbies. As a teenager my hobby was programming, but I made it my job, so now the only thing I do in my spare time is playing video games and surfing this and other forums.

I liked retro gaming until normies ruined the prices in the early 2010s. I mean I still like it, I just don't want to pay the stupid prices that some of the physical games command.

I wish i kept playing RPGs with friends
I wish I didn't smoke so much pot

I like knives, both utilitAryan (folders, multitools) and (full tang) mil. As well as swords and other edged tools. Billhook's, scythes, etc...
I like homemade weapons like prison shanks, axes, crossbows, nail/zip guns and i prefer making them myself instead of buying. I do get firearms from irl gun stores though but I had my upper delivered once

I like homemade weapons like prison shanks, axes, crossbows, nail/zip guns and i prefer making them myself instead of buying. I do get firearms from irl gun stores though but I had my upper delivered once
80%'s me... ;;

I had a 180# crossbow once.,. It was weird. Like shooting a reverse rifle... Antirecoil! Cost too much for bolts so I traded it for a old (~$800) Gerber mk2 from Vietnam era. Sold it fast...

Guns are loud and scary... [°_°]

I keep track of my writing ideas in google docs with hundreds of pages which I'll probably never use.

I used to really like poker and beer with my loser frens back when folks were more social able... Just pennies and small $. Nothing pro or high stakes. Just drinking beer and shuffling...
Sounds like really fun times man. Do you think you could get the group together again? Seems like a lot of guys these days especially single ones are up for getting together like that.

Sounds like really fun times man. Do you think you could get the group together again? Seems like a lot of guys these days especially single ones are up for getting together like that.
I live all far away now and many of them are dead);;

I was in a poker group around here, but most of them are also ded. Aged out of life....

Most of the normiesI know now are NPCs and are too busy with school kid niggerball games.

But it was good times. Cheap fun. BYOB.

Could still happen if you can find 3~4 other dudes that have nothing better to do. It's a good thing.

I feel like pursuing a hobby, but I would like get your thoughts. Especially from Oldcels.
I myself am thinking about starting to do my own podcast as well as write my own books I don't have the discipline and the intellectual capacity to really pull through with it but I could at least Daydream enough where I would be curious enough to get my toes until the Wonder of what is modern day media and maybe I could go somewhere with it and that phase would turn into a direct field of Interest and maybe it would turn into something great if I push myself which I won't but who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back