Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i cope?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
i cant do 2+1 (i think its 54) without a calculator so i cant even work blue collar jobs that require a tiny bit of skill like cashier, im resigned to factory work like my 40yo brother. I went to a school for retards due to severe learning difficulties and niggers bullied me for being dumb and non nt so now i self medicate my ptsd with maruwana.

i tried to learn chess but i couldnt understand due to not knowing left from right

i still dont know how rook moves

Take more. Increase your dosage by tenfold.
maruwana is the only thing that sorta works but it unfortunately lowered my already mariana trench iq by 8 points

now i will live on welfare for the rest kf my life

maruwana is the only thing that sorta works but it unfortunately lowered my already mariana trench iq by 8 points

now i will live on welfare for the rest kf my life
Alcoholmaxx instead. Weed is for niggers.

Right is the hand you write with using your pen.

Left is the hand where you can stretch your thumb and first finger to make a L. L for left.

Use a abacus to learn to count.

Right is the hand you write with using your pen.

Left is the hand where you can stretch your thumb and first finger to make a L. L for left.

Use a abacus to learn to count.
its a troll thread

im mocking someone but they arent the real enemy

you know it’s over when niggers are bullying you for being dumb lmfao

regardless you don’t really seem that dumb brocel, i’m sure you can find some kind of job that pays you well and you’re able to succeed