Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you guys cope with loneliness

Jerk off with the BlowYoSensationOnahole™

What's the DLC? I haven't played the game in a long time.
Contra DLC
VampireSurvivors JwPB3jQcZp

scrolling through and reading ALL the messages here, keeps me busy

vidya and wageslaving

Cigarettes, Gaming, Movies, Anime.

I cope by listening to mommy femdom good boy asmr roleplay videos.... this is embarrassing to admit, but they make me squirm and hug my pillow like a girl a when i listen to them...:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I used to have a low alcohol tolerance. But it increased with time. Now I need more and more. Perhaps 'drunk' wasn't the right term. More like 'buzzed'. A liter of beer on an empty stomach didn't make me properly drunk, but it was definitely better than sober.

I tried a couple of times to get 'proper drunk', but it with ends with having a massive headache the next day, which is totally not worth it.

Will say it again:

Stay away from alcohol, kid.
It is not for you.

I don't really, I ldar most of the time. I don't have money and energy enough for decent copes and taking care of myself like going to the gym. I wish I could even smoke weed but it's illegal here

Guys, we need to socialize with each other. Talk on video apps, meet up, create new projects. Maybe some of us will make a new hit Witcherino 3 style AAA game or other masterpiece

Guys, we need to socialize with each other. Talk on video apps, meet up, create new projects. Maybe some of us will make a new hit Witcherino 3 style AAA game or other masterpiece

No thanks, copper.